Digital project manager (web optimization)
My name is Daiva Marcelė, and I am leading Digital Sales and Operations team at Telia. We are a diverse team of strong and energetic professionals, passionate about our customers, technology and Telia. We are looking for a new team member, responsible for WEB optimization project management.
Your next challenge?
The Digital Project Manager (Web optimization) is responsible for leading optimization efforts to improve user experience, maximize conversion rates and drive customer engagement through desired actions.
In this role you will:
- Manage and optimize landing pages, website content (copy, CTAs), lead-generating forms, banners and more
- Manage web projects in close relation to main stakeholders (commerce, marketing, analytics, UX and content teams)
- Maximize results by applying knowledge of web analytics, user experience and customer behavior
- Focus on A/B testing and create a pipeline of actions and hypothesis to test
- Analyze performance data and metrics to provide valuable insights and define a strategy to improve conversion rate
- Aim to stay up-to-date on industry best practices and new optimization tools and techniques.
Who are you?
This is a great opportunity to enforce your knowledge and skills as well as gain new one by practicing learning by doing attitude.
- Well organized/disciplined and proactive doer
- Communicative in nature with positive attitude
- Strong work ethic, engaged team member with high degree of professionalism
- Able to work in a team with a diverse group of colleagues and managers
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Details matter to you, and you know how to put them in a big picture to build action plan for achieving high results.
- Digital project management/marketing experience
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Google Tag Manager, Mouseflow and/or other analytical tools
- Experience with A/B testing
- Fluency in Lithuanian and English (both written and spoken)
- It’s an advantage if you are familiar with HTML and BlueConic.
What will you find at our home?
We believe that people thrive in a purpose driven and values-oriented culture. Welcome to Telia the home to your next big opportunity. You will be part of an exciting journey to shape the New Generation Telco and we promise to help you grow, both professionally and personally. We believe in self-leadership where you take responsibility for expressing yourself and achieving great results. IT and telecommunications is not just our business, it’s our passion. You will join a winning team, to work with talented people and help create ideas and solutions for efficient business and better lives.
Working in this position you will receive a monthly base salary of 3300 – 4200Eur (gross) plus yearly bonuses which are depending on your competencies and your and Telia results. Besides for each employee Telia has additional employee benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance and pension plan
- Various Telia and partners discounts and offers
- Additional vacation days
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs
- Open, relaxed and fun working environment
- +20 000 awesome colleagues across Nordic and Baltics.
Deadline for applications: 2023-04-17. Please note that the position might be closed prior to the application deadline.
Required controls will be performed.
Welcome to Telia - let's make better happen!