EV Product Sales Manager (Central Europe) • Energy
Teltonika Energy is the youngest and most rapidly growing member of the Teltonika family. We develop innovative electric vehicle charging solutions to enable more efficient and sustainable driving, effectively contributing to the reduction of CO2 emissions. Being a part of the Teltonika group, which has 28 active offices worldwide, we strive to become the global leader in creating smart electrification hardware and software solutions powered by renewable energy. We want to make EV charging technology more affordable and accessible for millions of people, providing them with the service quality they deserve. We cannot imagine our success without a talented and challenge-driven team who always has freedom of choice and a wide range of opportunities to adapt their knowledge in developing new and innovative EV charging and electrification systems. Our people are our strength.
Currently, we are inviting an ambitious Sales Manager to join our growing Central Europe team in Vilnius, Lithuania to work with the TeltoCharge devices portfolio in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Poland, Finland and Baltic states.
We are an open-minded, curious, and innovation-driven company that is ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to contribute to the development and success of Teltonika Energy. If you are focused on results and continuously looking for ways to improve and learn then we are on the same path!
WE PROMISE YOU:
- Great product – we create smart, exceptional world-class products that enable a faster transition to green and sustainable mobility. Each Teltonika Energy product means at least one less polluting vehicle!
- Unlimited earning potential – you will receive an attractive remuneration package based on your individual sales performance. Here you can make 5x or even more base salary in bonuses!
- Career opportunities – company’s expansion in a high-growth industry across five continents unlocks career opportunities for proactive and ownership-seeking individuals. In 2022, 24% of Teltonika Energy employees made career jumps to senior or managerial roles
- Making an impact – at Teltonika Energy, you will have the freedom to pitch your ideas and contribute to the decision-making. In case something does not work we take the initiative to improve it
- Informal communication – neither complex organizational structure nor boundaries or special rules stop people from talking to each other and expiring their thoughts or raising ideas
- Exceptional work culture – mutual trust and respect, cooperation, and courage to embrace changes are the values we follow. We work closely in teams relying on our knowledge, diverse background, skills, and experience in pursuit of providing our clients with the best customer experience
- Prospect and engage prospective buyers through cold-calling, email, and social media
- Present and demonstrate the value of products and services to prospective buyers
- Work with CRM to log-in accounts, leads, contacts, and opportunities according to best practices
- Visit clients and attend exhibitions/ meetings abroad to represent Teltonika and its products
- Collaborate with the technical support department and product specialists to address customer requirements
- Have excellent English language skills (fluency in any second foreign language is an advantage)
- Have successful sales experience (export sales experience is a big plus)
- Have great listening and communication skills
- Are an organized, determined personality with a desire to grow and win
- We care about your emotional and physical well-being, so we offer: flexible work schedules (hybrid work opportunity); health insurance and access to free of charge services of a psychologist; company-paid sports activities (basketball, football, volleyball, yoga) and other sports events together
- We celebrate achievements and have fun together during team-building events, summer festivals, and other important occasions for us
- We delight with birthday and Christmas gifts, and rewards on work anniversaries
- We offer the opportunity for solid bonuses when participating in the recommendation program
- We enjoy sweets, fruits, and fresh lunch snacks together at the dinner or lunch table
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
WE BELIEVE THAT YOU:
The salary for this position ranges from 11 Eur/h up to 14 Eur/h (~1850 Eur – ~2350 Eur) pre-tax, with the attractive performance bonus package based on your results and sales growth.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.
If you have questions do not hesitate to contact our recruitment colleague Laima Sadauskaitė via tel. or email .
About Teltonika group
Teltonika was established in 1998. Today, the Teltonika company group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of IoT solutions, with more than 2500 employees. Our company group incorporates Teltonika Telematics (fleet management and mobility solutions, personal and asset trackers), Teltonika Networks (industrial networking equipment), Teltonika Telemedic (telemedicine devices), Teltonika EMS (electronics design and contract manufacturing services), Teltonika Energy (EV charging solutions), and the managing company Teltonika IoT Group. Our public institution Teltonika High-Tech Hill also runs IoT and B2B academies and organises student internships and scholarships.