Head of Business Development
- Create and implement a business development strategy to attract high-net worth individuals and institutional investors in Lithuania and abroad.
- Act as the main point of contact for existing foreign investors, ensuring they receive exceptional service and support, that will result in repeated business.
- Manage and expand the existing client database by maintaining and nurturing relationships with current investors.
- Actively seek out new prospective clients over time, utilizing data, networks, and new business models to attract and retain a diverse range of clients.
- 5+ years of experience in investor relations, and/or B2C sales.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Investment and/ or Financing industries.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
- Fluent conduct in both English and Lithuanian languages (C1).
- Personal interest in investment strategies, and active investing in spare time.
- Willingness to experiment and expand the investor net abroad.
- A self-starter with a strong sense of ownership and a result-driven attitude.
- Keen to learn and develop your skills and knowledge.
Nice to have:
- Experience in the Real Estate investment industry would be considered a plus.
- Work or study experience abroad would be considered a plus.
- Individual and company-wide performance-based bonus system.
- Very flexible hybrid work model, with an office in the center of Vilnius.
- Budget for CAIA, CFA, or any other industry-related licensing education.
- Freedom and budget to implement large-scale marketing, PR, and campaigns targeted toward achieving measurable results.
- Budget for wellness (e.g. gym membership).
- 12 additional days off per year.
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.