Porsche Service Scheduler
Porsche Center Vilnius (UAB Prime Auto, part of Modus Group) is official Porsche importer in Lithuania since 2013. Our mission is to provide best customer experience, guided by our team passion and enthusiasm about sports cars.
Today we are looking for the support to our Aftersales team - a Service Scheduler - who is the first contact person to Porsche Service customers over the phone or website and is responsible for the overall planning of service appointments. S/he is the interface between the Service Consultant, the Workshop Manager and the Parts Advisor. S/he estimates the time needed for a given service appointment and identifies the respective parts with his/her technical knowledge.
As a Porsche Service Scheduler you will:
- Schedule service appointments
- Estimate the time needed for each service job order, buffer times regarding unexpected services & parts needs
- Manage customer and vehicle data
- Inform different interfaces about service appointments & parts delivery
- Contact customers proactive (e.g. outbound calls)
- Prepare parts disposition (documents)
You will become part of the Porsche service team and have freedom to suggest and implement your ideas on how the to improve the entire customer experience journey.
To be our perfect fit we expect you to:
- Hold a high education degree or be last year student
- Have at least 2 years of experience in automotive / technical sphere (an advantage)
- Have knowledge and a genuine interest in the automotive industry and Porsche brand
- Have experience working with the CRM tools and systems (an advantage)
- Demonstrate good communication skills, pro-activeness, goal orientation and attentiveness to details
- Be able to multitask yet guarantee excellent quality final results
- Be fluent in Lithuanian, English, Russian verbal basics
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- Competitive pay and a package of additional benefits;
- Various training and development programs – all designed to suit your pace and needs. By the way, a network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries are always hand-reachable;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of Modus Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- And most important – freedom to think outside the box, create and implement your ideas.
- Fixed part from 1190 Eur gross + variable part which depends on personal results after probation period.