Regional Sales Development Manager
Teltonika Energy is a rapidly growing company that aims to deliver the best electric vehicle (EV) charging experience to customers all over the world. At Teltonika Energy, we strive to accelerate the transition to a greener and more sustainable future, effectively improving people's lives.
Being part of Teltonika IoT Group, we aim to become a global leader in smart electrification hardware and software solutions powered by renewable energy. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join our high-performing company.
We are proud to produce Lithuanian products and are looking for a Regional Sales Development Manager to help us grow our global presence in the electric vehicle (EV) sector.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
As a Regional Sales Development Manager you will play an important role in coordinating operational activities in the designated region. Your ordinary day will consist of the following functions:
- Daily help in solving challenges and communication with local sales teams;
- Assistance in finding new customers and partners, negotiating and participating in the further sales process;
- Analysis of results and preparation of reports and insights.
- Organizing and conducting trainins, covering topics from internal systems to best practices of sales process;
- Search and implementation of technical issues related to product solutions;
- Order management, monitoring and coordination;
- Contribute to market research, including identifying market potential and finding opportunities for growth;
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- Excellent English language skills;
- Opportunities and willingness to go on business trips (1-3 business trips per year).
- Successful at least 2 years of experience in B2B sales;
- Experience and ability to work in a multicultural environment;
- Ability to analyze information, make decisions independently and implement them in within defined scope of responsibilities;
- Leadership and organizational skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fast growth – you will be joining one of the fastest growing company in Lithuania, as well as taking part in launching new EV charging solutions for 150+ global markets;
- Other perks – opportunity to go on business trips, participate in international exhibitions, company holidays, sports events, trainings, a paid day off on your birthday, loyalty bonuses and more!
- Professional development – an opportunity to enrich your career with major wins by taking part in building and scaling the new business globally;
- Amazing team – highly motivated and professional team, driven by curiosity and passion for exploration;
- Inclusive culture – culture that is based on freedom of creative solutions, informal communication and our main values –mutual trust, cooperation and the courage for change;
- Great working conditions – flexible working hours, new modern office, conformable working environment and snacks to keep you energized!
- Constant learning – knowledge sharing, training courses, conferences, business trips and more;
- Great cause – you will help to build greener and brighter future powered by renewable energy, and transformed with smart technologies, effectively improving people’s lives;
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 15 EUR/h up to 30 EUR/h (~2550 EUR – ~5000 EUR) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.