Euromonitor International is the world leading provider of global business intelligence and strategic market analysis. We have more than 40 years’ experience of publishing international market reports, business reference books and online databases as well as a large Consulting division. Company is headquartered in London, with regional offices in Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Santiago, Dubai, Cape Town, Tokyo, Seoul, Hong Kong, Sydney and Bangalore. It has a network of over 1000 analysts worldwide.
Visi įmonės darbo pasiūlymai (19)
Recently we have launched totally new product presenting fully comparable socio economic data and indepth analysis on 850 of the world’s key cities. It uncover the latest trends, economic developments and consumer profiles of the world’s most important metropolitan areas including economic makeup, demographic trends, level and distribution of household income, consumer spending preferences, cities infrastructure and affordability.
Area of competence:Sales management
The Business Development Account Executive role is part of the sales and account management team based in the Vilnius office, which is tasked with selling into the Finance, Professional Services and Agencies sector in CEE and the CIS region.
You will be a highly, self-motivated sales professional with a proven track record for selling in the business-to-business arena. You’ll have the tenacity, drive, commercial awareness and persuasiveness to find the right contact, network across global and local organisations and sell the benefits. You will often need to sell the solutions to several individuals in different locations across the world so strong networking and organisation skills as well as an understanding of corporate purchasing dynamics are a must.
The BDAE requires maximising revenues with our largest existing clients from Finance, Professional Services and Agencies sector in CEE and the CIS region through high quality client contacts both over the phone and face-to-face meetings.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Create new business and upsell to large existing global and existing clients present in CEE and the CIS countries
- Penetrate the companies/organisations, identify their needs and network to all key decision makers and influencers
- Provide online demonstrations of our databases and systems & making face-to-face pitches to key personnel
- Manage contract renewal and upsell negotiations to ensure maximum client value
- Develop strong client relationships
- Evaluate and promote system usage within each client organisation
- Explore all opportunities for increasing client value, pitching new content wherever possible
- Provide support to clients liaising with internal colleagues as necessary
- Take ownership of your personal sales targets
- An outstanding personal sales track record
- Experience of selling to large organisations
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Tenacity, drive and resilience
- Commercial awareness
- A targets-driven approach to work
- Experience in research and / or financial service sales preferred
- Self-motivated and organised
- Fluency in English to a business level and good Russian language knowledge
If this sounds like a dream job for you to start possible career, please send us your resumes and Cover letter in English to SalesCV@euromonitor.com (mention BDAE - ABC under subject heading) by 28th February, 2018.
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only successful candidates will be notified.
|Contact person:||HR and Recruitment Specialist|
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.
Please attach a cover letter.
Padėkite draugams rasti geresnį darbą. Pasidalinkite šiuo skelbimu: