Euromonitor International is the world leading provider of global business intelligence and strategic market analysis. We have more than 40 years’ experience of publishing international market reports, business reference books and online databases as well as a large Consulting division. Company is headquartered in London, with regional offices in Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Santiago, Dubai, Cape Town, Tokyo, Seoul, Hong Kong, Sydney and Bangalore. It has a network of over 1000 analysts worldwide.
Visi įmonės darbo pasiūlymai (9)
Recently we have launched totally new product presenting fully comparable socio economic data and indepth analysis on 850 of the world’s key cities. It uncover the latest trends, economic developments and consumer profiles of the world’s most important metropolitan areas including economic makeup, demographic trends, level and distribution of household income, consumer spending preferences, cities infrastructure and affordability.
Area of competence:Sales management
Established in 1972, Euromonitor International is the world leader in strategic business research and analysis. In addition to our Head office in London, we have offices in 13 other countries with over 1,250 staff, and a further 800 contributing analysts in over 80 countries around the world. As an independent company and recognised innovator, consistently out-performing our peers, we were the UK Private Company of the Year 2013 and in 2014 won the Queen’s Award for Enterprise.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE – CORPORATE CLIENTS
The Business Development Executive’s primary role is to generate new business by providing our unique and highly valued solutions into the corporate sector in Central and Eastern Europe. We practice consultative selling techniques, which require both in-depth knowledge of our complex products and an ability to gain a clear understanding of what an individual client’s needs are.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Understand products and clearly explain all of Euromonitor’s databases as well as consulting capabilities;
- Be responsible for annual new business sales target;
- Manage the designated territory by expanding prospect list, building and implementing sales plans, account strategies;
- Proactively map and network prospect companies, identify influencers and decision makers, use polite persistence to engage difficult to reach executives;
- Develop a tailored value proposition for various areas within organizations, presenting a benefit-led approach to sales;
- Negotiations and closing proposals;
- Meet monthly activity requirements of calls, online / F2F demonstrations, proposals, etc;
- Efficiently perform in role, achieving targets while taking advantage of our flexible culture of work/life balance.
- Excellence in current role, goal oriented and consistently at or over target;
- Proven track record in sales, experience in B2B sector would be an advantage;
- Bachelor in Economics/ Business Administration and Management required;
- Tenacity, drive, commercial awareness and persuasiveness to close deals;
- Strong communication, negotiation, presentation and diplomacy skills;
- Highly organised with excellent time management;
- Oral and written fluency in English and/ or Russian;
- Willingness to travel (<25%).
If this sounds like a dream job for you to start possible career, please send us your resumes and Cover letter in English to SalesCV@euromonitor.com (mention BDE-Corporate under subject heading). Application deadline is 27th November, 2017.
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only successful candidates will be notified.
|Contact person:||HR and Recruitment Specialist|
Padėkite draugams rasti geresnį darbą. Pasidalinkite šiuo skelbimu: