The Regional Client Consultant works from a named list of approximately 20 existing clients within the Global Fortune 500. Calling on executives based in CEE, the Regional Client Consultant has an opportunity to bring global ideas to local teams. The Regional Client Consultant is expected to expand and create new relationships across the organization leveraging our entire suite of services. This often involves engaging multiple business units and various functions including strategy, consumer insights, marketing, innovation, finance, etc. Solutions include data and trend analysis from existing syndicated databases as well as ad hoc capabilities to address specific priorities.
REGIONAL CLIENT CONSULTANT – KEY ACCOUNTS (MATERNITY COVER)
The Regional Client Consultant primarily wears three hats:
(1) A collaborator. Working closely with the Key Account Team managing the HQ relationship to identify opportunities, contacts and trends that can be applied to local teams
(2) An entrepreneur. As a self-driven and intellectually curious sales rep, they are resourceful, flexible and creative. Being an entrepreneur also requires the ability to locate internal resources and communicate effectively with internal teams
(3) An ambitious sales professional. It is important to not only achieve, but take personal accountability to exceed sales targets, looking to establish new ways of entrenching Euromonitor’s services within existing relationships. The ability to close deals by building consensus internally and externally while continuing to drive urgency via tangible next steps is vital.
- Product Knowledge
- Understand and succinctly explain all of Euromonitor’s databases as well as consulting capabilities
- Client Organization Understanding
- Building relationships, creating a deeper network inside client organizations with consistent and proactive dialogue with multiple decision makers
- Able to map, network, and penetrate a client’s organizational structure
- Sales Process
- Responsible for an annual upsell target
- Expanding our contacts beyond existing sources, developing a tailored value proposition for various areas within an organization, presenting a benefit-led approach to sales
- Able to use polite persistence to engage difficult to reach executives, following through on long term projects as well as identifying multiple ways to assist/address obstacles in the process along the way
- Negotiation & support of closing syndicated and consulting/ad hoc proposals
- Ability to efficiently perform in role, achieving targets while taking advantage of our flexible culture of work/life balance
- Willingness to learn from colleagues with global backgrounds and diverse experiences
- Creative approach to your clients function and industry
- Identify gaps in personal development for future growth, willing to work with management to customize your future growth opportunities
- Excellence in current role, goal oriented and consistently at or over target
- Proven sales experience, bachelors required
- Highly organized with excellent time management, managing numerous contacts including scheduling, follow up, and establishing frequent points of interaction.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and diplomacy skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate with internal colleagues
- Oral and written fluency in English and Russian. Other EE languages would be an advantage
- Willingness to travel (<25%)
If you are interested in this position or if you require more information please e-mail your CV and Cover letter to: SalesCV@euromonitor.com (mention RCC- Key Accounts) by 1st December, 2017. Confidentiality guaranteed. Only successful candidates will be notified.