Baltic HR Leader
- Develop, design and implement Baltic HR strategy to ensure EY Baltics attracts and retains the right Talent
- Act as a member of the EY Baltics leadership team, contribute to the achievement of EY Baltic strategic goals
- Lead Baltic HR team by ensuring the right competency mix and operational model of the team, coaching and mentoring members of the team
- Act as a trusted business advisor on people topics, be ready to drive complex people and change projects hands on
- Drive implementation of various global, regional and local initiatives covering all HR areas, work hands on on a daily basis
- Ensure compliance of HR agenda with the statutory and labor law requirements
- Contribute to the back-office management agenda by ensuring effective HR team cooperation with the other back-office functions
- At least 5 years of experience in HR management position in the international environment
- Strong complex stakeholder management experience
- Excellent understanding of business processes
- Strong project and people management skills
- Fluent in Lithuanian and English
- A collaborative, diverse, inclusive international environment where everyone works together to create a better working world.
- Support and coaching from some of the most experienced and engaging colleagues.
- Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.