Director of Human Resources
kevin. is a startup with a bright present and even brighter future. Here we dream big, and then we commit to making those dreams come true. We have already built things that were never built before - in-app payments, card redirect, and there is more to come.
How did we manage that? By hiring people that are talented, driven, ambitious. Our company provides an environment where people like that can flourish - they can learn, explore, innovate. And they do just that!
So come join us and add rocket fuel to your career! kevin. is a great place to explore paths that were not explored before, and actually make impactful decisions.
As our new Director of Human Resources, you will:
- Oversee global employment compliance, employee life-cycle processes, and employment law.
- Lead employee relations for all employees and provide support for employees at all levels to successfully navigate difficult situations. Act as a liaison with counsel to resolve legal concerns.
- Responsible for People policies, programs, laws, and issues and implementation of the systems to ensure regulatory compliance across the countries where we have or plan to have employees.
- Facilitate HR process management related to strategic initiatives.
- Manage Competence Centre establishment and day-to-day operations.
- You will build and manage the complete seamless automated employee experience processes including onboarding and offboarding flows for all employees to help kevin. scale smoothly.
- Develop and monitor day-to-day systems and processes that provide visibility into goals, progress, and obstacles for kevin.’s scaling initiatives.
- Oversee our Europe office management and ensure equally high standards in all our premises.
- Oversee process management of kevin.’s internal events and travel coordination (off-sites, team building events, in-office events, business trips, etc.).
What you need to be successful:
- +5 years of experience in HR management ensuring high volume scaling and organisational growth.
- Strong process and project management skills with at least years of experience in a people processes leadership position in an extremely fast pace and scaling business environment.
- You've had experience developing and implementing key people processes like global employment compliance, onboarding, implementing people systems e.g., HRIS, performance management, talent acquisition, compensation management, etc.
- Experience with Competence centre management could be an advantage.
- Eager to improve processes.
- Ability to thrive in a fast pace environment.
- Hands-on attitude.
- Prior experience being the person that sets a higher standard in the organisation.
We don’t play games when it comes to compensation packages and benefits for our employees. Our remuneration ranges from €4000 to €15000, based on your experience and competence. We not only provide competitive salaries, but we also offer several extra benefits, such as short- and long-term incentives, private health insurance, and much more. So if you’re looking for stability and comfort with a bit of excitement sprinkled in here and there, then kevin. is the place for you!
What will you get in addition:
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible salary payments - pick if you want to get your salary weekly, monthly or twice a month (applicable only for Lithuania based employees).
- Freedom to create, innovate, and make impactful decisions.
- Flexible working schedule – just bring us the result on time.*
- Talented and committed team members - the best of their fields.
- Full ownership of your tasks and decisions.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Full compliance with local law requirements and labour code.
*Expectations on location may apply depending on role and seniority
kevin.’s advanced A2A (account-to-account) payment infrastructure solution was created to swiftly change costly card payments to payments linked directly from customers’ bank accounts without using any third-party providers. kevin.’s technology scales to businesses of any size and across industries, including retail, parking, fashion, car-sharing, deliveries, insurance and many more. kevin. focuses on mobile and POS payments where customers predominantly pay using cards currently. Its payment infrastructure is based on open banking – regulated by the European PSD2 Directive – which requires all banks and financial institutions in the European Economic Area to open their API for licensed third-party providers. kevin. develops only own connections to the banks without using any third-party aggregators.
Currently, the Company supports more than 6,000 merchants in 15 markets, including Sweden, Finland, Poland, Spain, Netherlands, Baltics and Portugal, where the company has a coverage of more than 85% of bank customers. The firm’s services will be available in 28 European Economic Area (EEA) countries by the end of 2022. kevin. has a team of more than 220 employees in 20 countries and it plans to expand its workforce to beyond 350 employees in 2022.
kevin. is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.