Head of HR
- Forming and implementing HR strategy in terms of staff recruitment and selection processes, as well as initiating competency-building training:
- Managing the recruitment process;
- Managing employment, changes in working conditions, and dismissal documents;
- Managing adjustment process;
- Planning training;
- Consulting employees on employment law issues;
- Working with Lithuanian and foreign teams;
- 1on1 with employees, exit interviews.
- Initiating, implementing, and managing necessary people-related changes.
- Proactive partnership with managers on organisational design, performance management, reward, talent attraction/retention, development, and other HR management issues.
- Collaborating with managers: understanding the demand,
- consulting managers on HR management and communication development issues.
- Reviewing and improving the reward system.
- Microclimate studies.
- Forming the company values and internal culture.
- Implementing internationalisation.
- Implementing strategic objectives.
- Strengthening the employer’s image.
- Integrating, maintaining, and improving HRIS tools and applications.
- 5+ years of successful work experience in HR management (experience in a manufacturing company and/or in the field of innovation or biotechnology would be an advantage).
- Knowledge of key HR management areas (performance management, talent attraction and retention, development, and career progression).
- Knowledge of business development and principles of change management.
- Strategic and analytical thinking and the ability to support decisions with reasons.
- Ability to dive deeper into the company’s strategic objectives.
- Proactive initiation of timely changes.
- Experience in implementing international projects.
- Experience in working with or implementing HR management tools.
- Higher education.
- Fluency in Lithuanian language.
- Good English language skills.
- About you:
- You are a specialist possessing such characteristics as patience, empathy, ability to understand, and to whom cooperation and team spirit are of special importance.
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and wish to contribute to the improvement of the company's processes and to improve yourself.
- You have leadership and organisational skills.
- You will become part of the management team of one of the most promising and fast-growing company
- The opportunity to contribute to the company culture.
- Developing and updating the company’s strategy in collaboration with the TOP management.
- Dynamic work during the company’s period of change, when opportunities arise to contribute to the
- improvement of the company’s performance.
- A daily routine full of professional challenges, participation in the implementation of various projects, and
- opportunities for self-expression.
- Team atmosphere, personal and professional development, training, and raising qualifications.
- Work-life balance: flexible working hours and/or a hybrid working model.
- 24/7 accident insurance.
- Monthly gross salary of € 3000-5200, which depends on the candidate’s competences and work experience.
Personalo vadovė Jurgita
with subject "Head of HR"
H. ir O.Minkovskių g. 152, Kaunas
Please attach a cover letter.
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.