Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries. Our client - Sun Investment Group (SIG) - was founded in 2017 as an investment management and development company focused on solar energy assets within investment-grade markets. It has extensive experience in developing solar power projects across Poland and the Baltic region. SIG has 5 offices: 3 in Poland, Lithuania and Italy. The company has a track record of 158 separate projects delivering a total of 132 MW capacity. 670+ MW of projects are currently under the advanced development phase.
Visi įmonės darbo pasiūlymai (68)
Area of competence:Personnel management
The company is constantly growing and currently is looking for a talented HR Generalist.
The aim of this role is to take care of the local recruitment process, align business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. Co-create Company positive culture and to be a local right hand of Head of People Operations.
- Being the first point of contact for HR-related queries;
- Partnering with Managers to ensure all people's issues are managed;
- Ensuring the full recruitment process;
- Taking part in the on-boarding & off-boarding process;
- Organizing internal and external events;
- Leading local HR related communication issues;
- Taking care of Administrative Employee Life Cycle (preparing and maintaining employee records, drafting agreements, following labor law changes);
- Ensuring that all of the local employees issues are solved out and being taken care off.
- Have 2 to max 4 years experience in HR Generalist, HR Specialist, HR Administrator or similar roles, preferably in a high-tech and creative environment;
- Like making other people’s life easier;
- Have excellent communication skills both in English and Lithuanian;
- Understands internal needs, employee goodwill and the public image of the organization;
- Have high-level interpersonal skills and communication skills in a multicultural environment;
- Have strategic and commercial mind-set;
- Are flexible – do not think in patterns they have become accustomed to, but have actual respect for the individuality and uniqueness of every person;
- Are strong project-wise and think in terms of scale (introduce solutions that are designed for years, not only the here–and–now);
- Have an understanding of Lithuanian employment law.
- Workflow in a young, but experienced team, which creates unique Renewable Resources Solar Power in the world;
- Great and direct opportunity to create and implement your own, business friendly, solutions in the SIG;
- Future career path based on culture of global growth and development within the Company;
- Visible results of your work. Are you keen on taking responsibility? Let's make your ideas come true!
- Ambitious challenges. If you're in love with problem-solving and improving things, we'll give you space and the best tools to do that;
- Open communication, transparency, and teamwork. You will get frequent and honest feedback. We are super transparent with our business decisions;
- Free healthy snacks, great coffee, positive minded people around you;
- Office based in a modern, employee-friendly building located in Vilnius, Lithuania;
- Many others benefits and opportunities, which we can discuss during recruitment coffee.
|Salary offered:||from 2.120 €/month to 2.470 €/month (gross)|
|Contact person:||Viktorija Jarošienė|
|Phone:||+370 608 08726|
|Address:||Mėnulio g. 7|
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.
Padėkite draugams rasti geresnį darbą. Pasidalinkite šiuo skelbimu: