- Dealing with HR administrative procedures i.e. HR documentation, time management related matters and employee details;
- Being the 1st point of contact for staff queries on administrative matters for our international offices;
- Organising and maintaining personnel records;
- Liaise with externals partners such as insurance vendors etc.;
- Create regular reports/presentations on HR metrics;
- Participate in HR Projects.
- You have a Business-related degree;
- You have at least 1 year of experience;
- Fluency in English and Lithuanian (reading, writing, and speaking) is a requirement;
- You are efficient and process oriented;
- You have very good Computer skills (Windows and MS Office);
- You demonstrate high integrity and ethics in particular when dealing with confidential and/or sensitive information;
- You show strong attention to detail.
What will make you stand out in a crowd:
- Knowledge of Labour Law would be considered as an advantage;
- A degree in Human Resources will be considered an advantage.
Alter Domus Group offers a competitive, comprehensive benefits package including a generous vacation policy, a diverse work environment, and strong global connections. As you collaborate with colleagues in our fast-paced environment, you will gain exposure to demanding and stimulating experiences that you will take with you as your career progresses. We provide a sophisticated work environment with prominent clients that will take your ambitions and talents to the next level and give you the resources and support you need to succeed.
For more information, please visit: www.alterdomus.com. Alter Domus Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer: all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Mėnulio st. 7
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.