- Participate in talent acquisition and recruitment processes, collaborate with department managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings;
- Prepare or update employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating;
- Take part in ensuring effective internal communication;
- Organize training and development initiatives to help company people grow;
- Take an active part in implementating other HR initiatives and projects.
- 2+ years of experience in HR and/or recruitment field;
- University degree;
- Very good spoken and written English;
- Excellent communication skills, ownership and proactive attitude.
- Knowledge sharing & passionate colleagues;
- A dynamic work atmosphere in a well-established global company with development opportunities;
- Flexibility and good balance between work & private life;
- A varied and innovative work with responsibilities;
- An evolving salary based on your experience.
K. Donelaičio st. 62 – 320
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.