Junior Talent Acquisition Specialist
We are looking for a full-time passionate and performance driven Junior Talent Acquisition Specialist to drive recruiting activities from our office in Vilnius.
Your job will be to build up a continuous pipeline of relevant candidates to our organization in close collaboration with the leaders in the different business areas. You will support your TA colleagues with candidate sourcing and for certain positions you will be responsible for managing the recruitment process end-to-end.
We expect you to have proven sourcing or recruitment experience preferable within tech/IT. You have excellent communications and presentations skills and are eager to deliver the best candidate experience. Furthermore you are highly driven by candidate closing and are able to prioritize in a fast-paced and sometimes high-volume environment.
You will join our ambitious global talent acquisition team full of out-spoken, inspiring and enthusiastic colleagues and will report to the Global Head of Talent Acquisition.
- Collaborating with our TA’s, HR Business Partners and hiring managers to clarify hiring needs, requirements and responsibilities of the open roles
- Posting job openings on various job sites and social media
- Candidate sourcing and interaction with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn) to identify top talent that matches the required skills for the open positions
- Screening candidates at the initial stages
- Conduct interviews with candidates to ensure they have the right skills and mindset to be part of the Adform family. Providing recruitment overview and reports to hiring managers on a regular basis
- Contribute to improving our recruitment strategy and processes within our organization
- Assist in the coordination of Employer Branding activities
- To be goal oriented, performance driven and passionate to deliver high quality work within expected deadlines
- Have proven experience with sourcing techniques and previous work experience as a Talent Sourcer or similar role
- Are passionate and proactive in finding the necessary solutions needed to deliver your tasks at top level
- Know how to collaborate with hiring managers on a daily basis in order to understand their hiring needs
- Are a team player that will contribute to an outstanding work environment and the development of the TA team.
- Have proven experience in sourcing and/or recruitment in the Lithuanian market
- Background and experience working in a recruitment agency
- You will have an opportunity to learn and grow on a daily basis
- You will work with highly professional and knowledgeable colleagues
- Your Leader will ensure transparent, up to date communication and support your needs
- You will be given challenging and unique tasks with creative approach to problem-solving
- You will be surrounded by dynamic, inspiring and international environment
- Salary starting from 1500EUR gross, and depending on your skills and seniority
- Worry about health and accident insurance? Chill – we got this! Attractive private medical insurance will have you covered!
- Enjoy having work-fun balance? Don‘t worry – fun office activities such as: table football, play station, team building events and a friendly team will cheer you up!
- Need a short break? – practice yoga in the office, use roller to massage your body or grab a fruit or healthy juice!
- Wanna stay in shape? Join Adform sports team (we have bike & run lovers) and exercise together!
- Prefer to be active alone or in the gym? No problem – Multisport Card will get you access to a various sports and leisure facilities!
- Like to have a choice and switch benefit from time to time? – use our My Benefit cafeteria and enjoy different options every month!
- Enjoy having lunch out? Grab your colleagues and enjoy lunch at a friendly price in the canteen in our building or visit one of the many restaurants in the neighborhood!
- Not enough? Join us and find out more!
with subject "Junior Talent Acquisition Specialist"