Learning & Development Partner
- Design and lead L&D initiatives that focus on company culture, individual development, strengthening our leadership, and organizational learning;
- Partner with members of the People group and the leadership team to identify, develop, and deliver solutions that support the growth of our team members and Hostinger's success;
- Establish an internal learning and development roadmap for all Hostinger managers and individual contributors;
- Organize & facilitate training sessions & workshops for the teams;Iterate on existing materials and design and develop new onboarding/L&D content;
- Keep our leaders up to date with the latest leadership topics, trends, and practices;
- Ensure timely & convenient communication about the learning opportunities and tools;
- Monitor L&D metrics and iterate upon programs and courses for continuous improvement;
- Nurture Hostinger's work principles by incorporating them into L&D initiatives, processes, and communication.
- 5+ years of work experience in the areas of training delivery, instructional design, learning technology, and people management;
- Passion for personal development, training, learning, and seeing individuals develop to their fullest potential;
- Proven experience in designing, organizing, and facilitating workshops for teams;
- Knowledge of effective training methods, tools, and techniques;
- Experience developing self-service learning content, such as e-learning modules;
- Strong logistical planning and organizational skills;
- Capable of working collaboratively across multiple departments;
- Constantly learn and seek ways to improve yourself and others;
- Exceptional English skills, both in speaking and writing.
- Inspiring culture and people who work by 10 key principles;
- A chance to be an owner of your flexible working hours and results;
- A supportive and highly experienced team of People Partners eager to share their knowledge & support you;
- A healthy working environment that encourages you to have a good work-life balance;
- A hybrid work model: work from Vilnius/Kaunas & your home-office;
- Promising career path: unlimited opportunities, and exciting challenges to make you feel genuine enjoyment at work;
- Access to reference books, training courses, and international conferences to support your professional development;
- A health insurance package for your wellness;
- Gross salary starts from 4000 Eur/month (depends on your experience).
Salary offered: 4.000 €/month (gross)
Gross salary starts from 4000 Eur/month (depends on your experience).
with subject "Learning & Development Partner"