- Position Summary:
- The Senior Recruiter will have full accountability for attracting and hiring premier talent within EMEA, while always striving to provide a first-class candidate and hiring team experience. You’ll serve as the functional advisory for Talent Acquisition, accountable for working towards the talent acquisition strategy for Thermo Fisher Scientific.
- You’ll serve as the key advisor on best-practices in the Talent Acquisition world – from sourcing strategies to employer branding and everything in between. And, probably most fun, you’ll be an ambassador of our corporate culture, serving as a connector between teams, departments and people.
- Building trust and credibility with geographically dispersed clients through effective consultation at all stages of the recruiting process
- Understanding current/future hiring needs and assessing the labour market to develop and recommend the right recruiting strategies for the business
- Develop and implement detailed recruitment strategies and planning for all openings and more broadly consulting and collaborating with HR to support business needs
- Driving exceptional candidate experience through every touch point in the recruiting process and ultimately closing top candidates
- Plan and represent Thermo Fisher Scientific at Job Fairs, University Days etc.
- Actively utilise TA technology and social media to pipeline talent, promote our opportunities, Employer Brand & EVP
- Responsible for representing TA at business meetings. Leveraging the use of key metrics/data and present to senior leadership and other meetings
- Adhering to/identifying PPI opportunities, align PPI activities on-site/remotely
- Participate in projects (local/regional/global/cross functional)
- May perform other related duties as required and/or assigned
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Human Resources, or equivalent experience working in a professional environment
- Robust experience in full life cycle recruiting or experience within a search firm/RPO; working within a large-matrixed environment preferred
- Strong client management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of partnering with the business and building strong relationships with HR/Key Stakeholders
- Experience utilizing Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Relationship Management System (CRM)
- Expertise in a variety of sourcing channels including directly approach methodologies, BOOLEAN searches, networking, database mining and other creative methods for both functional and technical positions
- The innovative environment of the rapidly growing international company.
- High performing, driven and supportive working culture and outstanding development possibilities to increase your potential.
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic global organization and work with experienced professionals.
- Monthly salary 1800 - 2700 eur (Brutto) and additional benefits package.
with subject "Senior Recruiter"