Talent Acquisition Partner • IoT Group
Vilnius, VL, LT, 08126
We, Teltonika IoT Group, unite and supervise high-tech companies operating under the brand name Teltonika in Lithuania and our representative offices worldwide. We help our companies to grow and create unique IoT devices for the global market by providing all the necessary tools, developing internal systems and administering all the processes. We promote a culture of mutual trust and respect throughout the company group and create the best conditions for all employees to learn and grow.
Our people are our strength. We cannot imagine our success without a talented and challenge-driven team who always has freedom of choice and a wide range of opportunities to adapt their knowledge.
Currently, we are inviting an ambitious TA Partner to join our growing HR team in Vilnius, Lithuania, to help us grow our international teams based on the best practices in a dynamic environment.
We are an open-minded, curious, and innovation-driven company. We are ready to offer the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals eager to contribute to the development and success of Teltonika IoT Group. If you are enthusiastic, and have a can-do attitude mindset and are willing to work in a rapidly changing environment then we are on the same way!
Why you should join us:
- The opportunity to contribute to a more convenient and efficient daily life of Teltonika group companies and the creation of the necessary conditions for that
- Excellent conditions for professional growth and continuous improvement
- Dynamic, challenging work environment - you will have the opportunity to be at the forefront of changes and contribute to their implementation
- Take ownership and execute full cycle recruitment in dedicated branches of the organization group of companies (Lithuania and International offices)
- Proactively guide and advise stakeholders on TA focus areas
- Oversee improvements in the Talent Acquisition process to meet the needs of a growing organization
- Ensure that attraction and recruitment processes are aligned with defined HR goals as well as adapted to the needs of a group of companies
- Provide communication on changes and updates on the TA program and policies to leadership teams
- Design and develop HRis improvements
- Be partner and work closely with other teams of our HR Department (Trainings & Development etc.)
- Have prior experience as a TA Partner (or similar)
- Have a strong understanding of TA processes, with a view of what works and what doesn’t
- Able to express your ideas and thoughts, you’re someone who can give and receive feedback and is willing to change according to lessons learned experience
- Are a strong communicator, with full professional proficiency in English
- Enjoy taking ownership and solving TA challenges proactively
- Previous partnering, team management abilities and organizational skills
- Effectively work with remote and matrix teams
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional in HR domain
- Lots of learning and growth in an internationally scaling company
- Care about your emotional and physical well-being by offering additional health insurance with included psychologist consultations
- Company-paid sports activities (basketball, football, volleyball, yoga) and other sports events together
- Celebration of achievements and fun time together during team-buildings, summer festivals and other important occasions for us
- Opportunity for solid bonuses when participating in the recommendation program
- Flexible work schedules
- Acknowledgements on work anniversaries
- We delight with gifts and a day off on your birthday occasion and surprises during various festives
- We enjoy lunch snacks together
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
WE BELIEVE THAT YOU:
Saltoniškių str. 2, Vilnius
We appreciate everyone's efforts and experiences, so we offer an attractive salary that will match your skillset and expertise in the field. The salary for this position ranges from 18 Eur/h up to 23 Eur/h (~3000 Eur – 3800 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise.
*In an employment agreement we specify and define a fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.
If you have questions do not hesitate to contact our recruitment colleague Rūta Virvytytė via tel. or email
About Teltonika group
Teltonika was established in 1998. Today, the Teltonika company group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of IoT solutions, with more than 2300 employees. Our company group incorporates Teltonika Telematics (fleet management and mobility solutions, personal and asset trackers), Teltonika Networks (industrial networking equipment), Teltonika Telemedic (telemedicine devices), Teltonika EMS (electronics design and contract manufacturing services), Teltonika Energy (EV charging solutions), and the managing company Teltonika IoT Group. Our public institution Teltonika High-Tech Hill also runs IoT and B2B academies and organises student internships and scholarships.