- Secure and analyze quotations, negotiate prices and terms with suppliers, and recommend suppliers concerning quality, delivery, and cost competitiveness for assigned commodities;
- Develop and maintain a level of expertise in your assigned commodities to allow you to follow and predict market trends in supply and pricing;Use this knowledge to secure the best sources considering quality, cost, and security of supply;
- Study market prices and trends, engineering developments, and manufacturing method improvements applicable to assigned responsibilities;
- Develop, maintain and improve supplier lead times that meet or exceed customer expectations while minimizing cost (expedite charges, excess inventory);
- Provide input and recommendations in improving supply chain strategies, policies, and practices to achieve Best-in-Class Supply Chain Management;
- Participate in problem resolution activities, when required, to ensure timely deliveries to customers;
- Own logistics process (export coordination, forwarder management, domestic and international carrier selection).
- +2 years of experience in the supply chain or internet services;
- Previous experience in an IT environment is highly desired;
- Bachelors in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Engineering or a similar field;
- Knowledge about data center's cost structure and servers;
- You have analytical and mathematical skills;
- You have attention to detail;
- You are technologically savvy;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken);
- A team player with lots of positivity, curiosity, desire to learn, and grow and a can-do attitude.
- A culture where everyone values the highest standards, freedom, and responsibility;
- Onsite work from a modern office in Vilnius or Kaunas;
- A team of 1000+ curious & high-spirited Hostingerians worldwide;
- Focus on Mental and Physical health - yoga, weekly beach volleyball sessions, mindfulness seminars, Hostinger active challenges & much more;
- Latest working equipment (Apple MacBook), training courses, internal academies, books, conferences, team building activities, and workshops;
- A health insurance package for your wellness;
- Workations & quarterly OKR parties;
- Gross salary 2200-2800 Eur/month (depends on your experience).
with subject "Commodity Specialist"