- As Buyer of sheet metal, steel tubes and other parts (CNC parts, electric, electronics, hydraulic etc.) you will be responsible for on-site procurement.
- You will be responsible for a significant purchasing volume, obtain quotations from domestic and foreign suppliers.
- You will negotiate purchasing and enter medium- and long-term contracts with suppliers.
- You will ensure negotiated prices and contracts are maintained.
- You will perform market analysis, collect, and evaluate market information to develop, adjust, recommend, and initiate purchasing strategies that help achieve optimal purchasing decisions, investigate price trends, market behavior and other related market trends.
- In addition to managing existing suppliers and their development, your tasks will also include identifying and establishing new supplier relationships in Lithuania and Eastern Europe within the group.
- You will work closely with the production area on site and the strategic purchasing department of the group in Germany, together you will develop purchasing processes.
- You will determine and track purchasing KPIs. You will analyze and provide reports for company management team.
- Besides strategic working you are also able to do operational daily purchasing-activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain management, Planning, business Management, or similar education.
- Several years of professional experience in the industry company purchasing department, preferably in the steel sector.
- Very good technical understanding as well as high cost and quality awareness.
- Fluency in English (German is an advantage), ideally user knowledge of SAP MM.
- Assertiveness, confident appearance as well as negotiation and communication skills.
- Analytical skills as well as a reliable, structured and team-oriented way of working.
- High problem-solving competence and hands-on mentality.
- An opportunity to take a strategically important position in the company and participate in the development of future plans.
- A path of improvement: internal training, participation in seminars, conferences.
- A friendly and energetic team with a common goal.
Please attach a cover letter.
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.