Euromonitor International is the world leading provider of global business intelligence and strategic market analysis. We have more than 40 years’ experience of publishing international market reports, business reference books and online databases as well as a large Consulting division. Company is headquartered in London, with regional offices in Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Santiago, Dubai, Cape Town, Tokyo, Seoul, Hong Kong, Sydney and Bangalore. It has a network of over 1000 analysts worldwide.
Visi įmonės darbo pasiūlymai (6)
Recently we have launched totally new product presenting fully comparable socio economic data and indepth analysis on 850 of the world’s key cities. It uncover the latest trends, economic developments and consumer profiles of the world’s most important metropolitan areas including economic makeup, demographic trends, level and distribution of household income, consumer spending preferences, cities infrastructure and affordability.
Paskutinio mėnesio (2018-4) vidutinis darbo užmokestis: 2901.38 EUR
Vidutinis darbo užmokestis palyginti su tą pačią ekonominę veiklą vykdančiomis įmonėmis: +174.10%
Darbo užmokeščio grafikas
Area of competence:Management, Marketing, advertising, Science, training, research
Euromonitor Consulting provides customized strategic business intelligence solutions that help clients achieve specific goals and objectives across a wide range of markets and industries making for a fast-growing, dynamic, and challenging working environment.
The Associate Consultant role is central to the running and further growth of Euromonitor’s ad-hoc research capacity. Associate Consultants must be self-starting, autonomous individuals willing and able to take on full responsibility for delivering projects to full client satisfaction.
ASSOCIATE CONSULTANT (CUSTOM RESEARCH PROJECT MANAGER)
Key responsibilities include:
- Research Management:
- Client Communication: Client communication from project inception through project completion, ensuring that all core objectives are met. Presenting findings via phone and in-person to clients.
- Project Set-up: The planning of projects including development of briefs, templates and other supporting materials.
- Project Execution:
- The day to day line management of any contract analysts
- A full review of all generated materials via querying, validation and final interpretation of data and analysis to fully meet client objectives
- Delivering timely, thorough analysis that meets client objectives.
- Primary and Secondary Research:
- Primary Interviewing: Conduct interviews with trade associations, leading companies and internal Euromonitor associates to gain insights into specific custom research objectives.
- Secondary Research: Conduct thorough, detailed desk research on a regular basis. Utilize in house resources and external published information to more clearly understand the market and companies under review.
- Proven research or consulting experience
- Experience in presenting to clients at an executive level
- Experience evaluating, manipulating and analysing numerical data
- Highly numerate and possess an analytical mindset, critical thinker with a structured yet creative approach to problem solving
- Highly developed research skills: knowledge of desk research and sources, trade interviewing and a solid understanding and/or experience in strategy and competitive analysis
- First class organisational skills
- Excellent written/verbal presentation skills
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Fluency in English and Russian an advantage
In return, we offer an international, fast-growing, dynamic, and challenging working environment with genuine global career development opportunities, as well as competitive salary and excellent working conditions.
You are welcome to apply with full CV and cover letter (both in English) to VilniusRecruitment@euromonitor.com (mention Associate Consultant under subject heading). Application deadline is 25th June, 2018.
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only successful candidates will be notified.
|Contact person:||HR and Recruitment Specialist|
Padėkite draugams rasti geresnį darbą. Pasidalinkite šiuo skelbimu: