Brand Communication Manager
- Gather and put together communication-worthy topics from marketing and product teams;
- Work on materials preparation and ensure they are published across all marketing channels;
- Organize media kits (info giveaways) for Partnerships teams to communicate a coherent brand message and oversee its implementation by supervising teams on execution requirements;
- Own communication assets database: brand pitch, descriptions, etc.;
- Manage all-marketing publishing calendar;
- Analyze and report industry comms news.
- An advanced understanding of the media publishing processes and principles;
- 4+ years of experience in PR/Brand Communication, preferably with Tech brands;
- Excellent writing and English language skills;
- Ability to manage several projects at the same time across multinational teams;
- A portfolio to be considered;
- Experience using Mention, Ahrefs, and Falcon would be a plus.
- Freedom and responsibility to set the direction for one of the leading products in the market globally;
- A possibility to develop a separate brand comms team;
- A working culture that values the highest standards, ownership, and personal growth;
- Internal training courses, Udemy account, Masterclass subscription, and reference books to the world’s best conferences;
- A friendly, supportive, and highly experienced team of professionals eager to share their knowledge and spend time with you;
- Remote work and flexible hours;
- Focus on Mental and Physical health - yoga, mindfulness seminars, Hostinger active challenges, health insurance;
- A gross salary ranging from 2455 to 4130 Eur/month (we are open to discussing a different salary according to your experience and qualifications).
with subject "Brand Communication Manager"