Chief Marketing Officer
6.000 €Neatskaičius mokesčių
We are the world’s leading proxy and web-scraping solution service provider driven by the eagerness to explore and innovate. Today, we unite over 450 big-data industry professionals for one purpose: to understand the public data gathering possibilities. With every new challenge, we learn from our mistakes and keep growing to stay ahead of the industry.
As a rapidly growing B2B SaaS tech company, we are seeking a Chief Marketing Officer to scale our strategic marketing efforts. As a CMO, you will design, implement, and monitor effective B2B marketing strategies that align with our business goals. You will strive to ensure that the activities of the marketing department (25+ people) directly contribute to the company’s long-term success. You will oversee the company’s digital footprint, demand generation and acquisition activities, and all marketing campaigns.
- Define B2B marketing strategies for the whole Marketing team (Performance, SEO & Growth Marketing, Product Marketing, Content) and ensure their implementation to support the company’s overall strategies and objectives.
- Lead, develop and motivate a highly experienced team of marketing professionals.
- Develop compelling value propositions that drive distinct competitive advantages aimed at increasing multi-channel acquisition volumes, customer loyalty, satisfaction, and business revenue.
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share.
- Provide ongoing tracking, measurement, KPI, and ROI analysis for the team’s marketing initiatives and campaigns to provide clear and actionable insights.
- Ensure strong collaboration between marketing and product, sales, and technical teams.
Your skills & experience:
- 3+ years’ experience driving revenue impact through the planning, development and execution of the company’s marketing function.
- Track record in leading B2B marketing strategies and activities in a global market and driving compelling creative campaigns across multiple digital channels.
- 3+ years’ experience leading and managing large in-house marketing teams with an emphasis on the team’s growth and search for operational excellence. Experience in team management through team leaders would be an advantage.
- Established track record creating comprehensive performance metrics to track success against business goals and enable iterative improvement.
- Team player and builder who can execute and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong decision-maker who is able to make data-driven decisions, reorient teams and drive execution cross-functionally when priorities change or are ambiguous.
- Gross salary starting from 6000 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.
The rest is on us:
Growth: Learning initiatives, personal career development opportunities, internal & external training, conferences, books library, training platforms & courses, even mentorship – everything you need to reach your goals!
Well-being: Private health insurance, professional in-house physiotherapists, on-site gym & workouts, mental health app subscriptions.
Celebrations: Extra vacation days & gifts for special occasions and the years spent with us.
Team building: Regular internal events, workshops, team retreats & workation trips.
Comfort: Hybrid work, offices based in the heart of Vilnius & Kaunas, and the ability to travel the world while working.
Office perks: Fully stocked kitchens, PS5, Foosball, Friday bun tradition, Mixtape Fridays & more.
Bonus: Discount offers, referral bonuses, and more. Much more.
Up for the challenge? Let’s talk!
Siųsti cv.lt turimą CV
Siųsti prisegtą CV
Susijusios darbo sritys:
Jums taip pat gali būti įdomu