Facebook Ads Specialist
Get ready to
- Manage and optimize large-scale budgets to achieve the highest ROI
- Collaborate with the creative team to create competition-crushing advertising
- Do market and customer research to come up with new ideas for marketing communication
- Test and manage other paid social channels
- Jump into the fast-growing and learning environment
- Play an important role in project success and take responsibility for your decisions
We expect you to
- Have experience in Facebook performance marketing
- Have experience working with large-scale budgets
- Preferably have experience with e-commerce, digital product marketing
- Know how GA or GTM works
- Have attention to detail and perfect time management skills
- Be able to write short and sell copies would be an advantage
- Have ability to prioritize your workflow
- Have enthusiasm for paid social and drive for continued growth
- Have no fear of failing, testing, and scaling
- Be initiative, have critical thinking
- Never kill the vibe
Gross salary range is 2500-3000 EUR/month.
We have plenty of amazing offices you can choose from: our awesome headquarters in Vilnius, super cool offices in Kaunas, Klaipėda and Berlin! Woke up in the morning and decided that you don’t want to go to the office? No problem! You will have an opportunity for a hybrid work model.
Want to work completely remotely? Why not, let’s do it! Let’s make your working experience as comfortable as possible!
Talking about perks:
- We will spoil you! Get ready for numerous perks: a fridge full of food, frequent community events (both online and offline!), an office gym and much more.
- Not feeling like going to the office? Work remotely from wherever you want! And we got you covered for whenever you feel office-sick – monthly taxi budget will wait.*
- We know that you work hard every day – but sometimes, you might need a change of scenery to get those creative juices flowing. That’s why we offer you to bond with your colleagues on teambuilding trips. If your team ever needs to recharge, choose a destination, and we will cover the rest.
- Take 5 extra DAYS OFF to recharge. Use them whenever you need – no questions asked. A healthy, happy, and well-rested you is the goal.
- After 3 months at Kilo Health, we’ll ask you to choose a plan from the company-covered private health insurance. Cover all your extra health and wellness needs on us.*
- Get ready to create impact through progressive and innovative healthtech products with our quality over quantity mindset. Take it slower to create something better.
- Freely initiate change, suggest new approaches, and skyrocket with exciting challenges in our fast-growing healthtech environment.
- Get ready to roll in our easy-going, inclusive atmosphere with informal and laid-back communication. We keep it casual, so please, no suits and ties at the office.
- If you uncover a hidden super talent while you’re with us – we’re all for it! We’ll do everything we can to support your passion and help turn it into an ultimate career change.
- Want to polish up on your qualifications? Join the Kilo Academy to learn from our top specialists or schedule a 1-on-1 knowledge-sharing session or simply borrow a book from our extensive library. Knowledge is power, and we’re here to share it.
*additional conditions apply based on your residence location.