Skelbimo galiojimo laikas baigėsi. Žiūrėti kitus skelbimus Rinkodaros, reklamos srityje.
1.700 €Neatskaičius mokesčių
- Participate in marketing evaluation and wide variety of activities - from daily tasks to long-term projects;
- Contribute to employer branding initiatives and smooth internal communication;
- Support in social media management: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter;
- Assist in developing website content and marketing materials;
- Create visually appealing marketing materials that align with branding guidelines;
- Collaborate closely with Marketing team as well as other teams;
- Support planning and execution for conferences, exhibitions, and events that the company attends;
- Share ideas, insights and propose actions for improvements.
- At least 1 year of marketing or communication experience;
- Fluency in Lithuanian and English;
- Understanding of marketing elements, including offline and digital marketing (e.g., e-mail marketing, social media, SEO);
- Copy/content writing skills;
- Basic graphic design knowledge and ability to create visual content for social media, website, newsletters and other marketing pieces;
- Excellent communication and networking skills;
- Ability to learn quickly;
- Proactiveness and strong sense of ownership;
- Experience with tools like HubSpot, Google Analytics, Wordpress is a huge plus.
- Kick-start yourself: are you eager to level up your skills? We prioritize offering educational and growth opportunities through online classes or on-site training in Barcelona (with a taste of sangria, of course). The choice is yours, and we will ensure you have the necessary resources to succeed;
- Be a Mandela: you can create a significant impact by collaborating with unicorns and major e-commerce companies. Imagine the thrill of disrupting the industry and the boost in motivation that comes with it. This is your opportunity to transform the e-commerce realm;
- Geeks vs. models: our vibe is chill – we encourage individuality. No suits and corporate attire, wear your geeky glasses or put on your favorite high heels, and you’ll fit in. Our communication style is casual, and the environment is informal, so you can be yourself;
- Bottoms up: we love to celebrate and have fun. Whether it's teambuilding events, birthdays, or even just a casual Friday, we always find a reason to turn it into a party. We have days dedicated to our furry friends along with "Kudos" days, where we give each other shoutouts and recognition. We are proud of our inclusive and fun-loving culture, where everyone is welcomed and celebrated;
- Art of Living: we prioritize work-life balance and understand that this can mean different things for different people. Whether that means working early or late, working from the office or remotely, we encourage our employees to find a schedule that works for them. NB – as long as the work gets done;
- Vacation boost: 4 quarters – 4 extra days off per year. Need a day off on Monday to recover from a hectic weekend or just a simple recharge? Take your time in a way that’s best for you. In addition to that, the more you stay with us – the more vacation days you earn;
- Workations: previous years have taken us to the Lithuanian seaside and Turkey. Who knows where we'll go this year?;
- Health is a priority: once you pass your probation, you can select supplementary health insurance. We focus on making sure that you’re healthy;
- Essentials: we got you covered with snacks, opportunities for social responsibility, equipment to roll it in the e-commerce world, and many other perks.
Skelbimas galioja iki:
su nuoroda "Marketing specialist"
Susijusios darbo sritys:
Jums taip pat gali būti įdomu