Operational Excellence Manager
I am Lina Buivydienė, leading Proactive Sales Division (Retail and Telemarketing) at Telia Lithuania. Right now, I am looking for Operational Excellence Manager to join my team of specialists.
Your next challenge?
The role requires a good understanding of the existing business processes/operations and invites you to be the key person for any process improvement related initiatives/projects to drive operational efficiency. The role is all about seeing the big picture and understanding how each process impacts the overall success of the company. This role will work closely with the leadership team to develop and implement initiatives that will improve process efficiency and effectiveness, reduce costs, and improve customer satisfaction.
This is a role that focuses on three key operational areas: data analytics, project management and management of Telia shops’ reconstruction - all with an aim to improve operational efficiency through continuous process improvement. If you are strong at data analytics: know how to interpret it and translate it into the needed actions and are proactive problem solver and initiator, then this is a role for you.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analyze data to identify operational trends & opportunities for improvement
- Lead/coordinate projects aimed at improving operational efficiency and reducing costs
- Develop and track KPIs to measure progress and success of operational excellence initiatives
- Contribute to the efforts aimed at increasing sales (merchandising)
- Preparing reports on operational performance, including benchmarks against industry standards or best practices
- Manage Telia shops' reconstruction/openings projects (strategic planning & coordination) & continuous improvement
- Be the key person for process improvements and bring the field knowledge to the wider team (consulting & coaching).
Your experience and skills:
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Strong communication, presentation & interpersonal skills
- Experience in process improvement, management, marketing, project management or similar role
- Fluency in English and Lithuanian language (both written and spoken)
- Driver license and ability to travel in Lithuania (20% of working time)
- Proactivity & strong project management skills
- Knowledge in Lean Six Sigma or similar methodology (advantage).
What will you find at our home?
We believe that people thrive in a purpose-driven and values-oriented culture. Welcome to Telia the home to your next big opportunity. You will be part of an exciting journey to shape the New Generation Telco and we promise to help you grow, both professionally and personally. We believe in self-leadership where you take responsibility for expressing yourself and achieving great results. IT & telecommunications is not just our business, it’s our passion. You will join a winning team, to work with talented people and help create ideas and solutions for efficient business and better lives.
Working in this position you will receive a base salary of 2200 to 3500Eur (gross) plus annual bonuses, depending on your competencies, your and Telia results. Besides for each employee Telia has additional employee benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance and pension plan
- Accident insurance valid from the 1st day of employment
- Various Telia and partners discounts and offers
- Additional vacation days
- 1 month workation
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs
- Open, relaxed and fun working environment
- +20 000 awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics
If you are keen joining my team, let us know about you and apply for the job!
Deadline for applications: 2023-01-29 Please be aware that the position might be closed prior to the application deadline.
Required controls will be performed to the finalist.
Welcome to Telia - let's make better happen!
Skelbimas galioja iki: