Porsche Marketing Assistant (fixed-term)
We are the drivers of the future who offer a great variety of global business and investment opportunities. Currently we are operating in Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Spain, Italy, Poland, Belarus and Ukraine. We mainly focus on renewable energy (Green Genius), mobility services (CityBee) and auto business. Today we unify 14 automobile brands, including Porsche, Bentley, BMW, Fiat, Maserati and other big names of car industry. Business areas that we invest in follow the same key guidelines: they are all about investing into the future, working smart and trusting green!
Do you share the same passion for cars as we do and dream of working in international environment with biggest players of car industry? Then join us on our journey!
Porsche Marketing Assistant is the one, who is eager to step into the shoes of our Porsche dealership in Vilnius. As our assistant you will:
- Support marketing manager with daily tasks;
- Administer and monitor main marketing KPIs and taken activities' impact on them;
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web);
- Take part in organization and coordination of marketing events / driving projects;
- Enhancing usage of CRM towards marketing activities;
- Preparation of promotional presentations
We are certain that PORSCHE brand name will look amazing next to your name! Interested? Hop in!
To be our perfect fit we expect you to:
- Be last year student (preferred marketing or similar field) or have possibility to work full-time;
- Have perfect communication and public speaking skills;
- Be proactive, positive, curious and eager to learn more about marketing & administration;
- Be able to work actively, have excellent time management and multitasking skills;
- Be familiar with social media strategies and platforms;
- Have flexible work schedule and have a possibility to take part in our events.
- Be fluent in Lithuanian and have good English communication skills;
- Experience with content creation and Wordpress would be a bonus.
6 months fixed-term contract with possibility to stay longer.
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- Experience which will look great in your CV;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of the Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- A modern and lively work space full of cars, with attentively designed areas for every moment of your work day whether it is a productive work, relaxation, collaboration or a chit-chat;
- And most important - freedom to think outside the box, create and realize your ideas.
- 730 Eur gross for full time.