PPC Marketing Specialist
- Play a leading role in forming effective paid search and paid social strategies;
- Launch and monitor paid search and paid social campaigns and make recommendations for optimising ROAS;
- Maximise the performance of your campaigns in line with key performance indicators for the business;
- Provide results analysis, reporting and recommendations on a daily, weekly and monthly basis;
- Consistently setting up tests for ads and landing pages to find areas of improvement;
- Understand competitor landscape and analyse keywords and formats being used.
- Hands-on experience in paid search and paid social campaigns, launch, optimization, tracking, analysis, and reporting;
- Strong data interpretation skills and ability to plan your actions based on data;
- A genuine interest in PPC and associated channels;
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and the best practices in PPC;
- Strong analytical skills;
- At least 1-2 years experience in PPC campaign management;
with subject "PPC Marketing Specialist"