PR Team Lead
- Continue developing international Oxylabs PR communications strategy that aligns with the company’s objectives.
- Plan and execute PR campaigns to promote the company’s brand and key messages to the target audience.
- Oversee outgoing company’s communication and responses to media requests, interviews, commentary opportunities, speaking opps, etc.
- Build, lead and develop the PR team to successfully address the company’s needs & objectives from the PR strategy perspective.
- Collaborate with senior leaders and department heads on cross-departmental projects and initiatives, ensuring consistent messaging across all channels.
- Manage external suppliers such as PR agencies, agree on competitive KPIs and ensure strong work relationships.
- Ensure the active monitoring of the company’s visibility and reputation.
- Showcase the success and demonstrate the value of PR to the company, backed by relevant analysis/metrics.
- Develop and implement where necessary a crisis communications plan.
- Manage the budget for the PR department.
- 5+ years experience in a lead or/and senior PR & communications role, in-house or agency.
- Experience in managing crisis communications and mitigating reputation risks.
- Experience in building and managing PR network and relevant external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated success in defining and executing PR strategies.
- Passion for people management, including the development of teams.
- Excellent English language written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create/shape engaging and informative content.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong analytical and data-driven mindset with the ability to track and analyze PR metrics to measure success.
- Growth: Learning initiatives, personal career development opportunities, internal & external training, conferences, books library, training platforms & courses, even mentorship – everything you need to reach your goals!
- Well-being: Private health insurance, professional in-house physiotherapists, on-site gym & workouts, mental health app subscriptions.
- Celebrations: Extra vacation days & gifts for special occasions and the years spent with us.
- Team building: Regular internal events, workshops, team retreats & workation trips.
- Comfort: Flexibility in regards to working hours and place.
- Office perks: Fully stocked kitchens, PS5, Foosball, Friday bun tradition, Mixtape Fridays & more.
- Bonus: Discount offers, referral bonuses, and more. Much more.
with subject "PR Team Lead"