Retention Communication Manager
- Lead Retention Communication team;
- Set Retention Communication vision and strategy;
- Drive related business metrics (e.g. billings, renewals, engagement and NPS of existing users);
- Create, plan and prioritize email communication campaigns;
- Ensure quality and effectiveness of our email communication;
- Understand user segments and their needs by working closely with Retention Analytics team;
- Ensure proper communication tools and processes are in place.
- Excellent written communication skills and fluency in English;
- Proven project management, problem-solving and decision making capabilities;
- Results-oriented mindset and strong analytical thinking;
- Strong bullshit filter - you understand which content is relevant to the clients and voice out your opinion when high standards are not met;
- 3+ years of experience working with communication, email marketing, customer retention or related fields.
- Inspiring culture and people who work by 10 key principles;
- Remote work opportunities, flexible working hours;
- Seriously experienced, self-motivated, self-aware, and self-improving colleagues;
- Anything you need for your continuous professional development - access to the world’s best conferences, fantastic training courses, reference books, team building activities, and workshops;
- Private health insurance;
- Gross salary starting from 2500 to 3800 Eur (depends on your experience and competencies).
You are dangerously close to launching your career to new heights. Feel no fear. Take action. Apply now!
with subject "Retention Communication Manager"