Senior Affiliate Marketing Manager
- Maintain strong relationships with top affiliates, identify, and initiate new partnerships;
- Research new markets and test various promotion campaigns;
- Investigate and report new outreach opportunities;
- Lead negotiations with affiliate partners to ensure positive ROI;
- Visit, meet, and have calls with current or potential affiliate partners;
- Collaborate with marketing & product teams to support our affiliate partners: provide sales content, share product updates and information about the newest releases & campaigns;
- Measure, analyze, and optimize the performance of Affiliate Partners;
- Report on goals progress, forecasts, results, and challenges.
- Plan OKR activities and initiatives and guide junior team members.
- At least 3+ years of experience in affiliate marketing (computer software / IT service verticals preferably);
- Sharp analytical skills - experience with Tableau, and Google Analytics;
- Perfect spoken and written communication in English (knowing other languages is an advantage);
- Hands-on experience in MixMax, Salesforce, Ahrefs, Similarweb, TUNE (or any other affiliate management platform);
- Data-driven approach and decision-making;
- Great time management skills and ability to multitask between projects and tasks.
- Freedom and responsibility to set the direction for one of the leading products in the market;
- A working culture that values the highest standards, ownership, and personal growth;
- Everything you need for your professional development: the latest working equipment (incl. an Apple MacBook), training courses, internal academies, books, conferences, team-building activities, and workshops;
- A friendly, supportive, and highly experienced team of professionals eager to share their knowledge and spend time with you;
- Remote work and flexible hours;
- A gross salary of 2900-3400 eur (depending on your experience and qualifications).
with subject "Senior Affiliate Marketing Manager"