Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
- As our new Digital Marketing Specialist, you will join our Western Europe, Domestic Building Services, Marketing team that consist of 19 people. You will report to Marketing Manager, Terese Lunde Gamlem located in Norway. The position can be filled from Vilnius.
- Your job will be to coordinate and drive the prioritised digital marketing activities and initiatives supporting the overall ambition of Marketing at regional level. You will support, guide and coach the local marketers all over the region. You will be a part of a digital marketing specialist team consisting of 3 people.
- You will coordinate, support and develop for the regional marketing organization regarding selected disciplines within digital marketing
- You will support/implement prioritised marketing product launch activities
- You will support the execution of prioritised digital marketing projects and activities
- You will ensure that digital marketing gets involved from the early stages of any marketing project thereby ensuring proactivity
- You will ensure that are at the forefront of digital marketing by continuously developing digital marketing activities
- You will ensure cooperation with group marketing and external digital partners
- You will keep track of the latest trends, both present and future, within the digital marketing field.
- In this role you can expect some days of travel abroad. In normal conditions, it will be around 10-20 days per year.
- You have experience managing defined processes within Digital Marketing
- You have 2+ years of experience within SEO SEM
- Ideally, you have 5-6 years of relevant work experience before entering level besides formal education
- You have experience using analytics
- You have fluent in English and local language, any additional language spoken in the area will be a plus
- You have solid knowledge of the plans, processes and activities within the functional area in Digital Marketing
- You have good at stakeholder management, project planning and analytical skills
- You have presentation skills/communication
- You possess a great understanding of the relevant systems, local laws and regulations where applicable, for the Digital Marketing area.
with subject "Senior Digital Marketing Specialist"