Program Officer or Senior Program Assistant (Monitoring and Evaluation) at NDI Vilnius
- Develop and manage monitoring and evaluation (M&E) systems to track progress against goals for a range of programs;
- Ensure that the M&E system meets donor requirements and NDI’s internal needs;
- Develop user-friendly systems for data collection, management, presentation, analysis, and reporting;
- Integrate data collection/tracking into regular program operations by helping teams to gather, collate, and analyze information on their programs’ progress, as well as identify and highlight key outcomes;
- Develop tools for collecting information necessary to monitor and evaluate program activities such as surveys, interviews and focus groups; identify relevant secondary sources of information; train staff to use these tools/sources; and oversee the collection of M&E data;
- Regularly report on findings;
- Provide targeted, one-on-one training to staff and partners as needed.
- Skills and qualifications:
- At least two years work experience in a related field (NGO, Government, Media, Communications, social media management preferred);
- Superb organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Experience with designing and employing evaluation tools and methods such as questionnaires, interviews, focus groups, and others;
- High level of oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent computer and data skills;
- Professional experience of working with CRM/database systems is an advantage;
- Highly motivated and flexible;
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English and Russian;
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience.
with subject "Program Officer or Senior Program Assistant (Monitoring and Evaluation) at NDI Vilnius"
Islandijos 4 - 3, Vilnius
- To apply, submit a CV and motivation letter in English by email to . In the subject line of the email, please indicate the position you are applying for: SPA/PO (M&E).
- NDI will not sponsor residency or work permits for this position, therefore only applicants with the legal right to live and work in Lithuania will be considered. NDI welcomes and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. NDI makes employment decisions based on organizational needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to any grounds such as age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, etc.
Please attach a cover letter.
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.