Alliance for Recruitment yra didžiausia personalo atrankos kompanija Lietuvoje pagal sėkmingai įdarbintų kandidatų skaičių, atrankos konsultantų skaičių ir augimo tempą. Esame tiksliai ir greitai dirbanti atrankos ekspertų komanda su patirtimi skirtingose verslo srityse. Mūsų partneris – "Thermo Fisher Scientific“ – didžiausia pasaulio bendrovė, siūlanti produktus ir paslaugas mokslui. Įmonės metinės pajamos – 17 mlrd. JAV dolerių, joje dirba 50 tūkst. darbuotojų.
Visi įmonės darbo pasiūlymai (108)
Area of competence:Education, science, training
- Coordinate transfer of technology from R&D to manufacturing and other departments as appropriate and contribute to the drafting of relevant documentation.
- Troubleshoot or develop new processes as necessary.
- Independently design and execute multi-step syntheses, purify and characterize molecules used in cell and molecular biology applications.
- Evaluate analytical data and multi-step processes and support teams from Quality control and manufacturing departments on issues pertaining to process execution, quality, compliance with existing regulations, and safety.
- Author technical reports and standard operating procedures (SOPs) and provide appropriate feedback to R&D for potential improvement or further development.
- Maintain accurate lab notebooks and training files in accordance with relevant Thermo Fisher required standards to support innovation and patent application as well as other international standards (e.g., ISO compliance, GLP/GMP requirements, etc.).
- Prepare and present experimental data summaries, protocol writing and publication in peer reviewed journals of relevant findings and will make contributions to scientific literature and conferences and comply with all company safety regulations and procedures.
- You are hands-on organic chemist, well versed in fundamental organic synthesis and analysis, who enjoys working in a multidisciplinary environment
- You have Master degree in organic chemistry with at least 7 years of experience OR Ph.D. degree with at least 2 years of experience
- Fluent in English and Lithuanian is a MUST
- Relevant experience in Organic Chemistry with a specific focus on lipid and polymer delivery of macromolecules. A knowledge of peptide chemistry is desirable.
- Solid knowledge and experience operating and interpreting data of the most common analytical techniques such as NMR (1D, 2D, 13C), UV-Visible, Fluorescence, FTIR, HPLC, LC/MS.
- Demonstrated expertise in flash chromatography-based purification as well as using preparative HPLC.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and to transfer analytical methods from the R&D environment to manufacturing for production
- Experience in the validation of analytical methods and knowledge of relevant guidelines.
- Experience drafting synthetic procedures, standard operating procedures, and other regulatory documents.
We will be excited if you also:
- Demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills through publications and presentations of scientific results.
- Show the ability to independently work in a remote reporting structure.
- Enjoy working with scientists engaged in research and development of products in the forefront of cell and molecular biology.
- Manage involvement in several projects simultaneously.
- Have ability to use of windows suite (word, Excel, Power point, …), molecule drawing and statistics software is required.
- Working in a fast-growing international company with a meaningful product
- Annual bonus
- Accident, life and health insurance
- Company buses
- Comfortable office with subsidized company canteen and gym in the site and other employee benefits
|Salary offered:||from 2.340 €/month to 3.170 €/month (gross)|
|Contact person:||Monika Ruškytė|
|Phone:||+370 602 09 022 |
|Address:||Mėnulio st. 7|
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.
Padėkite draugams rasti geresnį darbą. Pasidalinkite šiuo skelbimu: