Strategic Staffing Solutions International client – has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients’ evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community.
A career at the company isn’t just a job – it’s an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
Currently our client is expanding its team in Vilnius and is looking for:
Accounts Payable Officer
Today company employs more than 100 lawyers and more than 300 other professionals. Due to continued growth in Vilnius we are looking to hire accomplished Junior Legal Officers to support our clients in global subsidiaries governance. You will work as part of an experienced and dynamic legal team to provide top quality services to our international clients. This role will suit engaged, customer-orientated individuals who wish to develop and realize their potential within company.
About the Role:
Due to the continues team growth which within last year was led by both, expansion of the client portfolio and increasing importance of the role in the company's group of companies, Accounts Payable team is looking for the valuable addition to the current team.
As part of an experienced and dynamic team to provide top quality services to our international clients, you will report to Accounts Payable Manager and work closely with the team under supervision of senior colleagues. This role will suit engaged, customer orientated individuals who wish to develop and realize their potential within the company.
Job Duties in Brief:
- Communication with clients and company's worldwide offices regarding payment and banking related matters;
- Control and management of dedicated client portfolio interest, tax, corporate and property level payments;
- Review of invoices for accounting criterions correctness;
- Payments processing on various online banking and client platforms;
- Acting as a first point of contact for payment and banking related issues and escalations;
- Consistent review of internal processes, work efficiency and client service improvement;
- Participation on calls, new project and client transfer meetings.
- University degree or last year student in Economics, Finance, Business, Mathematics or similar;
- Fluent English language (written and spoken) skills;
- Accuracy and attention to details;
- Very good computer skills (Microsoft Office packages);
- Perfect communication skills and ability to multitask;
- Any international experience is very desirable.
What We Offer:
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.
For the position apply to:
Only selected candidates will be contacted.