- You are interested in FinTech?
- You want to work for a world leading consulting firm and with market leaders?
- You want to gain hands-on regulatory projects experience?
- Provide consulting services to the Baltic unicorns, challenger banks as well as the established market-leading financial institutions
- Together with colleagues to manage the most complex challenges at the intersection of financial services, technology and regulatory environment
- Work with business stakeholders, internal and external auditors, lawyers, fraud investigators, and regulatory authorities on projects related to regulatory compliance, including AML/CFT, GDPR, risk management, internal control systems (assessments, improvements, developments), as well as fraud investigations
- Perform an analysis of information in order to identify potential fraud risks or non-compliance with laws and regulations
- Together with more senior team members look for new opportunities to create value for our new and prospective clients
- University graduate in Law, Finance, Business or related area, preferably with experience in any regulatory compliance area. Experience in consultancy would be major advantage.
- Curiosity and excellent knowledge with Lithuanian as well as international regulatory compliance and anti-financial crime regulations
- Broad-spectrum knowledge of financial sector, its services and products. Keeping up with Lithuanian & international business news
- Excellent analytical skills, conceptual thinking and pragmatic approach
- High sense of responsibility
- Ability to act quickly and adapt to unforeseen circumstances or new developments
- Excellent spoken and written Lithuanian and English. Additional languages are a plus
- Strong career commitment and an aspiration for professional and career development in regulatory compliance and financial crime consulting services
- Strong academic record. Further qualifications in regulatory compliance or anti-financial crime area are desirable (e.g. CAMS, CFE, ICA certificate)
- Working from anywhere (e.g. worldwide EY offices, home, other locations across the globe)
- A collaborative and international environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
- Faster than ever growth with support and coaching from some of the most experienced and engaging colleagues
- Excellent international training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training to develop new skills and progress your career
- Develop your personal and professional skills by working on challenging projects with some of the most well-known companies
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
- Funding of regulatory compliance courses (e.g. CAMS, CIA, CFE, CIPPE)