Head of Compliance / MLRO
- We are looking for a Head of Compliance / MLRO who would be responsible that our company complies with the outside regulatory requirements and internal policies.
- Our company is based in Vilnius, and candidates must be able to communicate in Lithuanian language fluently.
- Duties and Responsibilities of Head of Compliance / MLRO:
- Managing a compliance team;
- Implementing a compliance culture and effective company systems and controls to ensure regulatory compliance;
- Ensuring that all compliance policies, manuals and documented processes/procedures are kept up to date and reflect changes in the Lithuanian & EU requirements and other applicable; regulations from time to time, as well as any changes in our business;
- Ensuring implementing SHIFT AML & CTF and other payment services compliance requirements to all departments of SHIFT;
- Maintaining effective relationships with the Bank of Lithuania and any other regulatory bodies;
- Ensuring rigorous compliance with ongoing reporting obligations;
- Providing training to all our employees and management;
- Performing other compliance-related management duties as needed.
- At least a bachelor‘s degree in business, finance, law or a related field;
- Previous experience in payments compliance (at least 4 years);
- Strong understanding of the Lithuanian & EU rulebook;
- Experience dealing and communicating with the Bank of Lithuania;
- Fluency in English and Lithuanian. Arabic language is considered a strong advantage;
- Critical problem solving;
- CAMS Certificate is considered an advantage.
with subject "Head of Compliance / MLRO"