IP (intellectual property) Analyst
- Searching in specialized patents databases for patents covering certain technologies or scientific data;
- Analysis of identified publications, preparation of summary reports for IP attorneys or R&D scientists;
- Searching in and scientific publications databases, nucleotide/protein sequences databases for technological information, data analysis, report preparation;
- Preparation of IP landscapes, freedom-to-operate or prior art searches;
- Invention sensing: identification of inventive concepts in R&D research projects, or in new product development processes;
- Trade secret and know-how management in Vilnius site operations;
- University education in life sciences (M.S. degree in biochemistry, organic chemistry, molecular biology, etc.).
- Good analytical skills, logical thinking, meticulousness, patience, attention to detail.
- Interest in new research tools and technologies, readiness to acquire new knowledge and develop, interest and motivation in acquiring interdisciplinary skills.
- Excellent English language skills (oral and written).
- Ability and willingness to work with large massifs of information.
- Work experience in life sciences/chemistry laboratory.
- Basics in law, or business administration.
- The innovative environment of the rapidly growing international company.
- High performing, driven and supportive working culture and outstanding development possibilities to increase your potential.
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic global organization and work with experienced professionals.
- Monthly salary 1500 - 2300 eur (Brutto) and additional benefits package.
- Temporary two years position with an opportunity to be extended.
with subject "IP (intellectual property) Analyst"