kevin. is a startup with a bright present and even brighter future. Here we dream big, and then we commit to making those dreams come true. We have already built things that were never built before - in-app payments, card redirect, and there is more to come.
How did we manage that? By hiring people just like you - talented, driven, ambitious. Our company provides an environment where people like that can flourish - they can learn, explore, innovate. And they do just that!
So come join us and add rocket fuel to your career! kevin. is a great place to explore paths that were not explored before, and actually make impactful decisions.
As our new KYC Officer, you will:
Ensure that all new/reopened client relationships have undergone the appropriate client onboarding journey as mandated by kevin. KYC procedures.
In this role you will complete on-boarding due diligence where required and assess risk of the business’ customers. You’ll also be responsible for spotting inconsistencies and escalating financial crime concerns.
- Make sure that Customers are onboarded in a timely manner and with great quality.
- Perform complex Customer investigations.
- Liaise with Customers on a regular basis.
- Review inconsistencies and escalate accounts with financial crime concerns.
- Establish the nature of the Customer’s business, risk profile, understand the context of Customer business and services.
- Support and advise your colleagues in other departments regarding KYC related issues and give feedback on current Customers.
What you need to be successful:
- 2+ years’ professional experience working in KYC/compliance, preferably in a highly regulated financial services environment.
- Detail oriented with the ability to communicate effectively and complete assignments accurately and in a timely manner.
- Effective problem solving and strong critical thinking skills.
- University Degree in Banking, Finance, Law or Accounting.
- Native/Bilingual speaker of the Swedish language (speaking and writing) AND fluency in English.
We don’t play games when it comes to compensation packages and benefits for our employees. Our remuneration ranges from €1000 to €15000, based on your experience and competence. We not only provide competitive salaries, but we also offer several extra benefits, such as short- and long-term incentives, private health insurance, and much more. So if you’re looking for stability and comfort with a bit of excitement sprinkled in here and there, then kevin. is the place for you!
What will you get in addition:
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible salary payments - pick if you want to get your salary weekly, monthly or twice a month.
- Freedom to create, innovate, and make impactful decisions.
- Freelancer‘s working schedule – just bring us the result on time.
- Choose where to work from: our offices, your home, a little cabin in the woods, the beach - you get the point - just be reachable and do your job.
- Talented and committed team members - the best of their fields.
- Full ownership of your tasks and decisions.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Full compliance with local law requirements and labour code.
kevin.’s advanced A2A (account-to-account) payment infrastructure solution was created to swiftly change costly card payments to payments linked directly from customers’ bank accounts without using any third-party providers. kevin.’s technology scales to businesses of any size and across industries, including retail, parking, fashion, car-sharing, deliveries, insurance and many more. kevin. focuses on mobile and POS payments where customers predominantly pay using cards currently. Its payment infrastructure is based on open banking – regulated by the European PSD2 Directive – which requires all banks and financial institutions in the European Economic Area to open their API for licensed third-party providers. kevin. develops only own connections to the banks without using any third-party aggregators.
Currently, the Company supports more than 3,000 merchants in 15 markets, including Sweden, Finland, Poland, Spain, Netherlands, Baltics and Portugal, where the company has a coverage of more than 85% of bank customers. The firm’s services will be available in 21 European Economic Area (EEA) countries by the end of 2021, and in 28 EEA countries by mid-2022. kevin. has a team of more than 100 employees in 9 countries and it plans to expand its workforce to beyond 350 employees in 2022.
kevin. is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.