- Performing redline review of third-party vendor contracts and related documents, including technology agreements, and negotiations directly with third-party vendors’ in-house counsel, outside counsel, or contract management teams, in accordance with corporate policies and in the best interests of the Company.
- Providing legal support and contract review for intellectual property, brand protection, trademark, trade secrets, and OSS matters.
- Providing legal support and contract interpretation for vendor audits.
- Researching contract/lease terms to compile the most favorable language in accordance with corporate policies and templates, and in the best interests of the Company.
- Providing legal support to the Company’s Real Estate functions.
- Detailed tracking and reporting of the legal group’s projects and other KPIs.
- Working collaboratively and cross-functionally with legal and business units across the organization on various strategic company-wide initiatives, specifically with regard to contracts.
- This position works with employees at various levels and with limited supervision.
- 5 to 6 years of contract, procurement, intellectual property, or technology experience at a large law firm, government or in-house.
- A university degree in law: Bachelor of Laws and Master of Laws, or a professional qualification degree.
- Licensed to practice law and in good standing with the bar or country equivalent qualifications.
- Demonstrated experience describing basic legal concepts in clear and understandable language to internal clients, as well as conducting legal research and fact gathering, with a strong analytical background.
- Proven experience in reviewing, drafting, and negotiating a wide variety of third-party vendor contracts and providing legal support on matters including procurement, intellectual property, technology, trademarks, trade secrets, and OSS. Real estate experience is a plus but not a requirement.
- The ability to track and report on projects.
- The ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external clients and act as a liaison between business units and outside counsel.
- Solid English language knowledge and proficiency are required, additional languages a plus.
with subject "Lawyer"
If you are interested in the role, apply now via the link below: https://westernunion.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/WUjobs/job/LTU---Vilnius/Lawyer_JR0099669
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.