- Implementing internal Anti Money Laundering (AML) procedures, including but not limited to KYC and risk assessment
- Drafting various legal documents (labor, commercial, corporate, migration and data protection law);
- Analyzing legal documents, drawing up contracts and assisting clients in other legal matters;
- Providing legal advises to clients in writing and orally;
- Research on legal practice and cases.
- University degree in Law
- At least 2 years’ experience in legal environment;
- Experience with AML procedures;
- Ability to provide legal comments in writing and orally;
- Attention to details;
- Good team player;
- Ability to work independently;
- Good knowledge of English and Lithuanian;
- Experience in Data Protection Law and/ or Migration Law would be an advantage.
We offer a competitive remuneration package (consisting from base salary and annual bonus), work with an international client base, relaxed working environment, modern management style, flexible working time, great team and an opportunity to take part in the development of consultancy practice.
K. Donelaičio st. 62 – 320
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.