Modus Mobility In-house Lawyer
You probably have heard of CityBee or MyBee, the pioneer mobility services that aim to challenge an understanding that one needs to own a car to have one. CityBee carsharing with 2500 vehicles and 600 thousand users and MyBee car subscription is part of Modus Mobility branch, a body that supervises these companies and is a constant look for other ways to innovate the mobility sector in Baltics and abroad. Join Modus Mobility to overlook and grow the family of mobility bees!
We are looking for a lawyer to join Modus Mobility Legal department. You will work with Head of Legal of Modus Mobility and other colleagues to provide and ensure legal support to Modus Mobility Group companies (MyBee, CityBee; countries – LT, LV, EE).
Join our team!
- Ensure legal support to day-to-day business processes;
- Contribute to the company‘s most significant projects by consulting colleagues on relevant legal issues and helping to resolve legal challenges;
- Establish and maintain internal processes and procedures. Take an active role in creating new templates, workflows and processes to enable our team to work most efficiently;
- Review and prepare the company‘s internal and corporate documentation;
- Contribute to preparation of contractual documentation;
- Ensure that the company complies with laws and guidelines related to our businesses;
- Participate in establishment of the new companies (internationally).
To be our perfect fit we expect you to:
- Have at least 4+ years of experience in legal advisory and/or as an in-house lawyer;
- Have a Master's degree in Law and excellent legal knowledge in general corporate and commercial law;
- Be comfortable with IT-related aspects and working together with the IT team;
- Have a desire to work in a fast-paced star-up environment;
- Be able to work independently with minimal instructions given on new projects or assignments, with orientation to the results and great attention to detail, however, know what a team player is;
- Be fluent in Lithuanian and English both spoken and written;
- Truly think outside the box, and find innovative methods and solutions.
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- Competitive pay and a package of additional benefits;
- Training and development programs – all designed to suit your needs and pace;
- A network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of the Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- And most important – freedom to think outside the box, create and realize your ideas.
Starting from 2800 EUR (gross).