NODE.JS TEAM LEAD, VILNIUS/KAUNAS
Teltonika Telematics is one of the leading companies worldwide developing and manufacturing telemetry solutions. We always take into consideration all our clients’ needs and ensure a wide variety of product use cases starting from all kinds of vehicle tracking devices to innovative car sharing systems.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are currently expanding our Embedded Software Development teams and looking for a team lead who can coordinate and execute tasks within a team.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- Team development and implementation of assigned projects;
- Development of software functionalities and testing functionalities of team members;
- Team coordination and planning according to Agile (Scrum) framework;
- Helping colleagues answer technical questions, improve their competencies;
- Registration of new ideas/issues/bugs;
- Working together with other departments to achieve common results;
- Leading the projects in technical aspects;
- Working with different projects and technologies;
- Documentation of completed tasks and functionalities.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- Ability to communicate clearly and respectfully with partners and team members;
- Knowledge how to create clean and structured Node.js project. Ability to maintain it that way;
- Experience working with SQL or/and NoSQL databases;
- Analytical thinking for generating idea;
- Experience with GIT;
- Pro-activity and willing to work with different technologies;
- Ability to work Full-Stack.
We will consider as an advantage:
- Knowledge of other programming languages: C, Java;
- Experience in: Unit Testing, refactoring the project code, working with Jira Scriptrunner, generating coding rules;
- Ability to work with NPM/Yarn;
- Knowledge and experience working with Typescript;
- Ability to write test driven code.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Projects and solutions that create value for the client;
- The opportunity to realize your ideas;
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally being part of challenging and high-growth environment’
- Great working environment, teambuildings, summer parties, sport events, snacks and fruits in a modern office, etc.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 25 Eur/h up to 35 Eur/h (~4300 Eur – 6000 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary.