Have you ever been dreaming of working for an innovative and world-leading group of companies? Does the opportunity to contribute to the most promising medical technologies that could change the lives of millions sound appealing? Then you must hear about us - the TELTONIKA TELEMEDIC team.
At Teltonika Telemedic, we design and develop next-generation medical devices, as well as solve current health care challenges. We aim to create and deliver smart solutions that are easily accessible to diverse communities, medical professionals and the elderly. We are currently working on a unique smart watch that will be able to detect atrial fibrillation, and we are developing a mechanical pulmonary ventilator. Our team is expanding and we are currently looking for a Process Engineer to join us.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Your ordinary working day will comprise the following main functions:
Development, planning, evaluation and maintenance of TELTONIKA TELEMEDIC company processes in order to use resources effectively:
- Development, updating of process/procedure descriptions, process management, optimization and identification of inconsistencies in processes;
- Assessment of processes and procedures, identifying opportunities for improvement;
- Ensuring that processes meet safety and quality standards;
- Timely updating of documentation;
- Participation in internal and external audits;
- Monitoring changes in legislation, standards and other applicable requirements;
- Providing training and/or consultations to unit/department managers on process development/management/optimization issues.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- University education in process engineering or a similar field;
- Knowledge of English (not lower than C1 level);
- Experience in process development, management and optimization;
- Knowledge of quality management systems, ISO9001 (ISO13485 would be an advantage);
- Experience in managing and improving quality management systems;
- Analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Good technical writing skills;
We will consider it an advantage:
Knowledge of audit principles and methods, knowledge of standards and TA requirements, technical knowledge.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunity to gain experience in Internet of Things (IoT) solutions;
- Exceptional opportunities to improve in the professional field, being part of a fast-growing company;
- Motivated and friendly team, cosy working environment.
- Work from office, home, homestead – choose your work environment yourself;
- Table football, table tennis breaks at work;
- Annual summer and winter holidays;
- Teambuilding with the best team;
- Fruits, snacks, drinks;
- An additional day off on a birthday;
- Psychologist’s services
- Christmas gifts for employees and their children;
- Additional health insurance;
- Additional bonuses for the implementation of annual goals and/or additional goals.
Basic (tariff) wage range from 13 EUR/hour to 23 EUR/hour (salary ~2200 EUR - 4000 EUR) before taxes, depending on experience and competence, with the possibility of receiving bonuses.*
*The hourly wage rate before taxes is specified and determined in the employment contract