- Evaluate and propose improvements for current business processes
- Constantly work with different teams and people to make the processes more efficient
- Provide insights and propose new business processes
- Monitor and audit already implemented processes
- Document and update existing documentation related to internal processes and procedures
- Consult NA employees on how to improve their work processes
- Have experience in process management (2 years of hands-on experience or a university degree in process or quality system management).
- Understand and have experience working with BPMN
- Good documentation skills (clear, concise and precise)
- Be able to efficiently work with different people from different cultural backgrounds
- Good communication skills
- Passion for keeping order
- Jira and Confluence knowledge
- Engineering background or experience in working with engineering processes
- Have an understanding of best process quality management practices (lean, TOC etc.)
- Flexible work hours and possibility to work remotely
- Paid days off if you are not feeling well
- Free parking, bike shed, shower, table tennis, company merch and snacks in the kitchen (the basics, but nice to have)
- LAN parties with CS tournaments and sci-fi movies in cinemas (yes, geeky squad, what can we say)
- Team events – airsoft, curling, parties, orienteering and much more
- Monthly budget for sports – you choose and we got you covered (250 euros per year)
- Workshops, global conferences, industry’s meetups, and training of your choice (doesn’t matter if you want to be like Han Solo or Luke Skywalker, just tell us which skills you wish to boost)
- Volunteering day (1 day per year fully compensated by the company)
- Oh… did we mention SPACE?! Possibly it’s your one-in-a-lifetime chance to contribute to a commercial space race!
Salary offered: from 2.450 €/month (gross)
The final offer will depend based on the level of competencies and experience.
with subject "Process Manager"