- Lives and breathes for the success of Adform products
- Provides input for shaping Product Roadmaps, and executes on them
- Collaborates with a number of other roles to build successful products, and open them to customers
- Understands user needs and desires, ensures feedback loop to drive product improvements
- Shares knowledge and best practices to continuously improve Product Management activities
- Works on the highest priority strategic product scopes to maximize value for Adform customers
- Act as an agent between the Product Director and the Development Team
- Manage Product Development cycles starting when scopes are handed over by Product Directors, continuing with requirement analysis, definition and grooming of Epics and User Stories, verifying against acceptance criteria, preparing user documentation, and communicating product releases.
- Plan Business Milestones according to Company priorities
- Prioritize items in product Backlog to best achieve short and long-term Product goals
- Optimize the value of the work performed by the Development Team, and strive to maximize from business value perspective on both Commercial and Technical projects
- Ensure that Product Backlog is accessible, transparent, and clear to stakeholders, and show what the Development Team will be working on next
- Identify dependencies with other Product Teams, and coordinate needed changes with fellow Product Managers
- Act as a subject matter expert of your Product domain
- Have proven track record of working in Product Management for at least 2+ years
- Are experienced in managing front-end products
- Are passionate about Product Management discipline and able to demonstrate a strong knowledge of Product Management methodologies, techniques and best practices
- Are experienced in working with dispersed and cross-functional teams
- Are adaptable to change and thriving in a fast-paced business environment
- Are with „can-do“ attitude, and passion for making things happen
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have fluent verbal and written English language
- Are curious, informal and treat others with respect
- You will have an opportunity to learn and grow on a daily basis
- You will work with highly professional and knowledgeable colleagues
- Your Leader will ensure transparent, up to date communication and support your needs
- You will be given challenging and unique tasks with creative approach to problem-solving
- You will have a possibility to contribute to the most important strategic product scopes in Adform.
- You will be surrounded by dynamic, inspiring and international environment
- Salary starting from: 3000 euros monthly gross. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies
If you wonder about these things – we have something to offer you
- Worry about health and accident insurance? Chill – we got this!
- Eager to enjoy your vacay a bit longer? We offer additional vacation days!
- Enjoy having work-fun balance? Good news! Fun office activities, team buildings and a friendly team will cheer you up!
- Enjoy having lunch out? Grab your colleagues and enjoy delicious lunch at a friendly price in our canteen or outside on Adform terrace!
- Wanna stay in shape? Join Adform sports team and exercise together!
- Worry about your lonely left-at-home pet? Bring it to the office! We are very pet-friendly and happy to get to know your companion!
- Having a headache or a sneezing morning? Adform offers 2 trust days for you to get better by staying at home! Use them and get back to work when feeling fresh again!
- Not enough? Join us and find out more!
su nuoroda "Product Manager"