Main impact the team makes:
- Lives and breathes for the success of Adform products
- Provides input for shaping Product Roadmaps, and executes on them
- Collaborates with a number of other roles to build successful products, and open them to customers
- Understands user needs and desires, ensures feedback loop to drive product improvements
- Shares knowledge and best practices to continuously improve Product Management activities
- Works on the highest priority strategic product scopes to maximize value for Adform customers
- Act as an agent between the Product Director and the Development Team
- Manage Product Development cycles starting when scopes are handed over by Product Directors, continuing with requirement analysis, definition and refinement of Epics and User Stories, verifying against acceptance criteria, preparing user documentation, and communicating product releases
- Conduct Business Analysis
- Plan Business Milestones according to Company priorities
- Prioritize items in product Backlog to best achieve short and long-term Product goals
- Optimize the value of the work performed by the Development Team, and strive to maximize from business value perspective on both Commercial and Technical projects
- Ensure that Product Backlog is accessible, transparent, and clear to stakeholders, and show what the Development Team will be working on next
- Identify dependencies with other Product Teams, and coordinate needed changes with fellow Product Managers
- Act as a subject matter expert of your Product domain
- Have proven track record of working in Product Management for at least 2+ years
- Have strong analytical skills
- Are experienced in managing back-end products
- Are passionate about Product Management discipline and able to demonstrate a strong knowledge of Product Management (incl. Business Analysis) methodologies, techniques and best practices
- Are experienced in working with dispersed and cross-functional teams
- Have strong ownership mindset – take responsibility working towards clear outcomes, take decisions, and are result-oriented.
- Are adaptable to change and thriving in a fast-paced business environment
- You are ambitious – strive for excellence in everything you do and set the bar high and focus on becoming better every day.
- You stand tall – act with courage, treat every mistake as a valuable lesson, and try hard.
- Are informal but also respectful, fair and act with integrity towards our clients, suppliers, and colleagues.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Are interested in AdTech industry
- Are fluent in verbal and written English
- You will have an opportunity to learn and grow on a daily basis
- You will work with highly professional and knowledgeable colleagues
- Your Leader will ensure transparent, up to date communication and support your needs
- You will be given challenging and unique tasks with creative approach to problem-solving
- You will be surrounded by dynamic, inspiring and international environment
- Salary starting from: 3 300 Eur Gross (applicable only for Lithuania)
- Worry about health and accident insurance? Chill – we got this & we`ll tell you more during the process!
- Eager to enjoy your vacay a bit longer? Tells us where you are, we`ll tell you what you get!
- Enjoy having work-fun balance? Don‘t worry – fun office activities, team buildings and a friendly team will cheer you up!
- Not enough? Check this and find out more!
Adform is the only global, independent and fully integrated advertising platform built for modern marketing. Its unique enterprise technology – Adform FLOW – harnesses superior user experience and a scalable, modular and open architecture, to enable seamless management of the whole campaign lifecycle. It provides clients with enhanced control and transparency across their advertising operations, including ownership of all data from their campaigns. Since 2002, Adform has developed technology to enhance human/machine collaboration and deliver augmented intelligence, thereby amplifying business results for its clients around the world.