Product Owner (Medical devices) • Telemedic
We, Teltonika Telemedic, design and create the new-generation medical devices, embracing healthcare-related challenges by creating helpful solutions. We aim to develop and deliver easily accessible intelligent solutions to communities, healthcare professionals and the elderly. Currently, we are working on a first-ever smartwatch that would detect atrial fibrillation, as well as a fully professional mechanical lung ventilator. We cannot imagine our success without a talented and challenge-driven team who always has freedom of choice and a wide range of opportunities to adapt their knowledge. Our people are our strength.
We are currently inviting an ambitious Product Owner ( Medical devices ) to join our company in Vilnius, Lithuania and support the Teltonika Telemedic team. We design and develop next-generation medical devices, and we also solve current healthcare challenges. We aim to create and deliver smart solutions that are easily accessible to diverse communities, medical professionals and the elderly. We are currently working on a unique smart watch that can detect atrial fibrillation, and we are also developing a professional artificial lung ventilator.
We are an open, curious and innovative company, ready to create an environment for creative and ambitious professionals who want to take advantage of Teltonika's success. If you are curious, creative and want to work in a fast-paced environment, we are on the way!
We promise you:
Currently we are looking for Product Owner ( Medical devices ) who will be responsible for full medical product development. Besides communicating with our programmers and HW designers, you will be involved in working with doctors and various scholars. Also, you will be able to observe how your product helps people to live a healthier life, or even saves lives.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Develop and support the concept and direction of medical devices;
- Take important role in the certification process;
- Make a market analysis of customer needs and similar products;
- Formation and evaluation of the list of product functionalities;
- Develop project progress and financial reports;
- Cooperate with all departments of the company (Hardware, programmers, Technical support etc.)
- Have a strong product/project management knowledge and experience;
- Have good communication skills and analytical thinking;
- Have basic knowledge of hardware (HW) and firmware (FW) or work experience with HW and FW;
- Have the ability to understand the causes of problems and create a plan for their solutions;
- Be experienced in drafting business and/or technical specifications;
- Have excellent knowledge of English (written and oral);
- Have higher Education in project or product management field;
- Understanding or experience in the medical field;
- Experience or understanding of ISO13485
WE BELIEVE THAT YOU:
IDEALLY, YOU’LL ALSO HAVE:
We appreciate everyone's efforts and experiences, so we offer an attractive salary that will match your skillset and expertise in the field. The salary for this position ranges from 15 Eur/h up to 27 Eur/h (~2500 Eur – 4500 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise.
*In an employment agreement we specify and define a fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.
If you have questions do not hesitate to contact our recruitment colleague Kristina Razmaitė, email
About Teltonika group
Teltonika was established in 1998. Today, the Teltonika company group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of IoT solutions, with more than 2500 employees. Our company group incorporates Teltonika Telematics (fleet management and mobility solutions, personal and asset trackers), Teltonika Networks (industrial networking equipment), Teltonika Telemedic (telemedicine devices), Teltonika EMS (electronics design and contract manufacturing services), Teltonika Energy (EV charging solutions), and the managing company Teltonika IoT Group. Our public institution Teltonika High-Tech Hill also runs IoT and B2B academies and organises student internships and scholarships.