Teltonika Energy is a rapidly growing company that aims to deliver the best electric vehicle (EV) charging experience to customers all over the world. At Teltonika Energy, we strive to accelerate the transition to a greener and more sustainable future, effectively improving people's lives.
Being part of Teltonika IoT Group, we aim to become a global leader in smart electrification hardware and software solutions powered by renewable energy. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join our high-performing company.
We are proud to produce Lithuanian products and are looking for a Product Owner to help us grow our global presence in the electric vehicle (EV) sector.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
As a Product Owner, you will play an important role in building company future taking responsibility for product development from 0% to 100% and its continuous success. Here you will:
- Analyse customer needs and explore opportunities to create value in the market;
- Build business cases, develop product vision and lead direction of the product development;
- Build a product roadmap in Big Picture along with other stakeholders;
- Work with a cross-functional team of marketing/ firmware/ hardware/ software developers;
- Collaborate with other POs and Scrum Master planning and ensuring the effective delivery of the development team.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
2+ years of Product Ownership experience and a track record of building successful products using data driven insights and customer feedback;
· Experience working with Agile/ Scrum methodologies;
· Knowledge of Agile release train product version planning;
· Creating Epics, User Stories and Acceptance Criteria.
We will consider it an advantage:
· Project management experience in a start-up company;
· CE marking knowledge;
· Experience with Electronics and Hardware;
· Agile Product Owner certificate.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to express your creative vision and innovate by building new products for renewable energy powered world;
- Opportunity to enrich your career with major wins by taking part in building and scaling the new business globally;
- Opportunity to learn more about new technologies that will shape Energy sector for next 100 years;
- Great culture shaped by a highly collaborative team driven by curiosity and passion for exploration;
- Other perks – flexible working hours, opportunity to go on business trips, participate in international exhibitions, company holidays, sports events, trainings, a paid day off on your birthday, loyalty bonuses and more!
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 16 EUR/h up to 22 EUR/h (~2650 EUR – 3700 EUR) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.