R&D molecular biology (senior) scientist
- Working at the forefront of genes, transcripts and proteins analysis.
- Driving technical innovation in these areas.
- Developing reagents aimed at enabling the RNA, DNA analysis, amplification, quantification.
- Leading product development programs from conception (ideation), through development (innovation) and launch (commercialization).
- Connecting with external scientists to gather “voice of customer” and lead “beta-testing” programs.
- Leading early-stage investigations of new product concepts and guiding junior scientists in related activities.
- Generating application data that demonstrates the utility and performance of these products in workflows associated with genome, transcriptome and enzymes research.
- Working independently and leading a team of scientists that will collaborate with a cross-functional team to achieve these goals.
- BS, MS or Ph.D. degree in biochemistry, molecular biology, or other related fields with post degree work experience in academia or the biotechnology industry.
- The position requires a strong technical and theoretical background in molecular biology, biochemistry, and genetics.
- Knowledge and experience with assay or workflow development (optimization) in the areas of end-point PCR, quantitative PCR, cDNA synthesis, enzymology, protein purification, nucleic acids labelling and analysis and/or next generation sequencing is required.
- A demonstrated ability to innovate and generate new products and intellectual property is preferred.
- The ability to communicate effectively to a broad range of audiences is essential.
- The innovative environment of the rapidly growing international company.
- High performing, driven and supportive working culture and outstanding development possibilities to increase your potential.
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic global organization and work with experienced professionals.
- Monthly salary 2300 - 3500 Eur (gross) and additional benefits package.
with subject "R&D molecular biology (senior) scientist"
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.